Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Truck
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been lurking here since 11/17 waiting to get a new JGC. I even had one on order and they assigned a VIN and a build date of June 18. Well with the latest go around with the EPA It is not looking good. I found a 2015 with the options that I wanted and this is a start. My GDE Eng and Trans tunes arrive today so I should get them installed tomorrow. I need to figure out how to rotate pictures any help will be appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
Truck
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet Rig. Looks like the exact one I got:)
Thank You. It is a start and it will be interesting to see the metamorphoses over the next year or so. I got my GDE eng and trans tunes last night and hopefully will get them installed today after I have the front windows and windshield tinted with the Formula 1 Tint this morning. Ordered my WeatherTech windshield sunshade and a set of side window reflectors and that pretty much takes my budjet for this month.:eek:

·
Registered
Truck
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Installed my GDE Eng and Trans tunes. Nice!! Love the new shift points

Got the front end aligned it was just slightly out of spec and was adjustable. Also tires were slightly out of balance and they are restored. Should be good for the next 5k mi.

·
Registered
Truck
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Had the front windows tinted and the tint strip across the windshield, installed WeatherTech,mats, side window vents, and windshield sunshade.

Since I didn't know what the dealer had done for service for sure I changed the oil to approved 5-40, oil filter, and the two fuel filters.

·
Registered
Truck
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks CG. howdidyoudothat???:D

·
Registered
Truck
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't either but, I know in my heart that we do not have all the info on the subject. And the had taken the diesel option off of the dealers order sheet. Wasn't worth the hassle and I really like my new to me 015 EcoDiesel.

·
Registered
Diesel Jetta
294 Posts
i am seeing ads on autotrader now for 2018 diesel GCs, emailed the dealer who posted the ad and he says they have some on order.

·
Registered
Trackhawk
158 Posts
Thanks CG. howdidyoudothat???:D
Using W10, there are several ways to re-orientate a picture. I've found the easiest for me is just using Windows Explorer. Just click on the picture you want in your file folder, which should then open up the picture in the "Photos'" application. Then click on the "edit and create" pull down menu and select the "edit" option. Then click on the"crop and rotate" option and use the rotate icon to get the picture to the orientation you want. Then click done and save it as a new file name to your computer. Done!

Spend a few minutes with the "Photo" app using the info above and you should be able to use it.

·
Registered
Truck
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i am seeing ads on autotrader now for 2018 diesel GCs, emailed the dealer who posted the ad and he says they have some on order.
Oh well, I am happy with the 2015 I have now.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts