Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows if there is an app from Apple or Jeep for iphone to Remote start , lock and unlock the jeep. One dealer told me that there is one and second dealer wasn't sure.:confused:

·
Registered
Limited
1,660 Posts
None that I know of, maybe there is one in the works and this is what one dealer mentioned. I was searching for this the other day and Jeep's website has a page for the apps offered, but these are mainly specific vehicle operation and instruction guides.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Looks like this one is for Dodge Ram.
Yea - I took a look at that link as well and I didn't think this was for Jeeps.
I wish it was, or maybe there will be an update to the app soon so it will be compatible with Jeep.

:thatfunny:
The Uconnect Access App works only with select 2013 or newer model year vehicles that have Uconnect Access and an active subscription; including properly equipped 2013 Ram 1500 and 2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee. For information about other vehicles that offer Uconnect Access please visit Chrysler Uconnect.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:thatfunny:
The Uconnect Access App works only with select 2013 or newer model year vehicles that have Uconnect Access and an active subscription; including properly equipped 2013 Ram 1500 and 2014 Jeep® Grand Cherokee. For information about other vehicles that offer Uconnect Access please visit Chrysler Uconnect.
Thank you sir!!!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
596 Posts
That Uconnect app works, but it's awfully slow - about a 2 minute lag time between pressing the lock or remote start function and anything happening on the Jeep.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts