Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Complete noob question here. I recently bought a 2015 2 door with soft and hard tops. When I test drove it had the soft top on and it seemed totally fine. When I picked it up the soft top was folded up in back and hard top installed. I got it home and took soft top out and one of the webbings between rear bow and middle bow is frayed almost a word counter ll the way through. Question 1 - where do those webbings sit when th VidMate e soft top is up? I figure I would have seen that during test drives if it was there Question 2 - since the dual top option comes with the "premiu Mobdro m" soft top, how do you know it's premium? The sun riders? I'm wondering if the dealer switched out the soft top on me... Thanks

·
Registered
2016 WK2 Summit EcoD
152 Posts
This is the Grand Cherokee section, you need to post this in the appropriate Wrangler section.

·
Premium Member
2018 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk w/ 5.7 V8
246 Posts
Complete noob question here. I recently bought a 2015 2 door with soft and hard tops. When I test drove it had the soft top on and it seemed totally fine. When I picked it up the soft top was folded up in back and hard top installed. I got it home and took soft top out and one of the webbings between rear bow and middle bow is frayed almost all the way through. Question 1 - where do those webbings sit when the soft top is up? I figure I would have seen that during test drives if it was there Question 2 - since the dual top option comes with the "premium" soft top, how do you know it's premium? The sun riders? I'm wondering if the dealer switched out the soft top on me... Thanks
Welcome to the forum!

Try posting this in the Wrangler section, and they will probably have a better idea for you. I wouldn't put it past a dealership to switch things out on you though.

·
Premium Member
1,917 Posts
Here's me thinking this was gonna be about a conversion option for my panoramic sunroof ...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts