Hi Alex,Hi billt,
Please try the following if the Update screen is still there:
1. Choose 'Schedule Update'
2. Set time 2 minutes ahead of current time (for example, if it is currently 8:43 AM, set the time for 8:45 AM)
3. Once the time is chosen, select 'Set Time'
4. Select 'OK'. Do NOT press the X.
5. Wait for 3 minutes to allow the set time to pass (for example, if the time was set for 8:45 AM, wait until at least 8:48 AM)
6. Perform two button reset (Simultaneously press and hold the circular Browse/Enter & Power/Mute buttons)
7. Wait for 'Schedule Update' pop up to be shown again, but do NOT Set Time
8. Perform a complete sleep cycle (steps below)
lock the door
Wait for 10 minutes
9. Turn the Ignition On, and the pop ups should cease.
If this does not remedy your concern. Please let me know.
Jeep Social Care Specialist
I know this forum is from 2 months ago but, I just wanted to let you know that I've had trouble with this update also. I tried these steps this morning and, so far it's worked. The real test will be in a couple hours when I have to go to work.