Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ordered a new DD, so it's time to sell my 2017 SRT. This beauty has been my faithful -- and fun -- daily driver (90 mile/day highway commute) for a little less than 3 years. I ordered it new in November 2016. I am meticulous and very particular with all of my cars, and this SRT has been no exception. Regularly washed, cleaned, maintained (have all records), garaged, no smoking, no young kids, no accidents, etc. etc. It is in phenomenal condition, inside and out.

GENERAL:

Year: 2017
VIN: 1C4RJFDJ1HC736577
Ext. Color: Granite Crystal Metallic
Int. Color: Black
Mileage: approx 71,000
Price: $43,500

FACTORY OPTIONS:
  • Trailer/Towing Package (towed a single horse trailer around 5x, before we purchased a full-size pickup)
  • Signature Interior Leather Package (glove-soft leather covers everything - seats, dash, and doors)
  • SRT High Performance Audio (sounds amazing)
  • Dual Pane Sunroof with Suede Headliner
  • Engine Block Heater (used all winter to minimize cold start engine wear/tear)
  • 20 x 10 Lightweight Forged Wheels (not shown in photos, I have my snow tires mounted on these wheels. They are available for extra cost. The car will come with the lightweight rotary-forged Forgestar CF10s, as shown in photos.)
EXTENDED WARRANTY:
  • Transferable Mopar Factory-Backed Extended Warranty Plan -- lowest deductible, broadest coverage, good until November 18, 2021 or 125,000 miles
AFTERMARKET ADDITIONS/MODIFICATIONS:
  • Carbotech 1521 (street) carbon metallic brake pads all around. (Serious stopping power and very low dust.)
  • Mopar lowering springs (lowered approx. 1" front and back, dealer installed, maintains factory warranty)
  • 20" x 10.5" ET 45 Forgestar CF10 rotary forged wheels, deep concave profile
  • Nearly new General Grabber UHP tires all around, around 7,000 miles on them (these tires have been great. Not good snow performance, though, so dedicated snows will be needed for winter driving.)
  • Whispbar roof racks (SRT fitment, custom powder coated black)
  • 2 Thule bike racks (included with car)
  • Opti-Coat Ceramic Coating (5 year warranty)
  • Premium Shield clear protective film covers the front of the car, lower door panels, rockers, and rear arches
  • All season floor mats for winter use (included with car)
  • Rear cargo gate (included with car)
  • Removed front "Jeep" emblem and "Grand Cherokee" on doors
  • No front plate
For those of you who haven't had the pleasure, this SRT is a blast to drive. Engine is a gem, tons of power everywhere and sounds the business. Switchable drive modes are very effective. Auto mode is actually fairly comfortable, and more aggressive shifting, steering, throttle, and suspension settings are available in Sport (my preference) or Track mode. Or you can create your own drive settings using the SRT mode. Handling and braking abilities defy belief in any mode -- no vehicle this big and heavy should be able to handle and brake like this!

Besides its obvious performance credentials, this SRT has all of the bells and whistles expected in any premium vehicle -- adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, autonomous parking, front and rear park sensors, navigation, auto high beam dip, proximity sensors, etc. All work as they should (though I admit I was never brave enough to try the auto parking feature).

As noted above, this car is pristine. I have had all scheduled maintenance performed by the dealer's dedicated SRT tech. Anything it has needed, or that has been recommended by the tech, has been done.

For some reason, I was only able to attach a few photos here, but here's a link to a Flickr app with a lot more:

If you have any questions, please send me a PM, or feel free to email me at carminetomas at yahoo dot com. Thanks for looking!

IMG_5522.JPG

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.