Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
nice pics bro!!! mario(QBNKID) also has teh exact same 08 silver srt8... what paint kit did you use for the calipers?

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
nice!!! that's awesome!!! any mods planned?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
nice!!! that's awesome!!! any mods planned?
So far I've done:
Charcoal Metallic Wheels-Tinted LED Tails, Rear Fogs and 3rd Brake Lamp-Lips Rear Fog Harness-Eibach Springs-Bwoody Links-Akebono 06 CTS-V Rear Pads-Stillen Covers-Smoothed and Painted Laredo Moldings-V-HID 3000k Fogs-Silverstar 3157 Bulbs-Shorty Antenna-5% + 20% Tint Over Factory-Sprint Booster-BT Catch Can-Debadge and Rebadge-Weathertechs-Squigs Liquidomes-Borla T-Mopar Spoiler

I plan on doing:

Reverse HIDs, Baking and painting another set of headlamps, and maybe some V-LED color changing LEDs in the front turn signals. Have all the stuff here....just need to put it in.

And finish painting all the chrome trim once my buddy get's back from vacation and I can get it in his spray booth.

Other than that, maybe some R1 Rotors.....and a CAI and I think I might be good.

·
Registered
949 Posts
bro that pic with the Rott is SOOO sick! I love it man!

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
So far I've done:
Charcoal Metallic Wheels-Tinted LED Tails, Rear Fogs and 3rd Brake Lamp-Lips Rear Fog Harness-Eibach Springs-Bwoody Links-Akebono 06 CTS-V Rear Pads-Stillen Covers-Smoothed and Painted Laredo Moldings-V-HID 3000k Fogs-Silverstar 3157 Bulbs-Shorty Antenna-5% + 20% Tint Over Factory-Sprint Booster-BT Catch Can-Debadge and Rebadge-Weathertechs-Squigs Liquidomes-Borla T-Mopar Spoiler

I plan on doing:

Reverse HIDs, Baking and painting another set of headlamps, and maybe some V-LED color changing LEDs in the front turn signals. Have all the stuff here....just need to put it in.

And finish painting all the chrome trim once my buddy get's back from vacation and I can get it in his spray booth.

Other than that, maybe some R1 Rotors.....and a CAI and I think I might be good.
nice stuff planned!!! i saw mario's R1 Rotors in person and they are sick!!! what reverse hids? i haven't seen them

·
Registered
2008 Jeep SRT8
1,632 Posts
Hey DC nice to see you here bro.
I'm trying to find someone with red calipers that wants to swap for my black ones, I want them bad..... :)
Your SRT is looking great bro, very nice pics...
I went with the Akebono CTS-V pads also, so far I love my new brake set up, not a single squeak since I got them installed.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the compliments :D

I may try and get a pic with all the Rotts by the Jeep if I pull it in the fence and have them off leash......last time I tried that with my lifted truck it didn't work too well and they were just harassing each other though, LOL

Mario, yeah the red calipers really pop especially once I did the wheels.

I got the Reverse HIDs from DaBears. You have to super glue, hot glue or epoxy them to the tail housing though.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
well that sucks about teh reverse HID's. They dont make any that work/twist in?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.