Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

101 - 118 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
I'm thinking about doing 3N14 on the 30th (3 weeks from today). It would be great if you and others would join me.

We have company, for Thanksgiving. If they are leaving Saturday, we're in!

I'll keep you posted. Sounds like fun!

How many GC's can we get, this time?

Put off your Cosco run, for one day and join us!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm thinking about doing 3N14 on the 30th (3 weeks from today). It would be great if you and others would join me.

A buddy of mine and I did that run a few months ago, nice ride but basically a groomed dirt road, nothing challenging or technical. I'd really like to do something with some moderate obstacles, maybe water crossings, hill climbs, rocks etc. I just don't know where that is.

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
797 Posts
A buddy of mine and I did that run a few months ago, nice ride but basically a groomed dirt road, nothing challenging or technical. I'd really like to do something with some moderate obstacles, maybe water crossings, hill climbs, rocks etc. I just don't know where that is.
I agree with you; however, sadly it's the wrong time of the year for finding water crossings in SoCal. After the rain returns this might be one for us (if it's open)? Video below.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I agree with you; however, sadly it's the wrong time of the year for finding water crossings in SoCal. After the rain returns this might be one for us (if it's open)? Video below.

Yeah, Holy Jim has been closed since the fires a year ago. I wouldn't count on them opening any time soon, too bad because it's so close and apparently has a lot of fum obstacles.

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
797 Posts
I was up there today and, you are correct, Holy Jim is still closed so my son and I played in the dirt with my Grand Cherokee Trailhawk. We took 5S04 (Maple Springs Road) all the way to the top, yep, the gates were open today. I got some nice photos, if you’re interested, open the link below to see what we drove up there to enjoy.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I went up Maple Spring this morning, it was a beautiful day and a fun ride. I particularly liked the play area where you can do a little climbing.

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
797 Posts
Anza looks fun (from your pictures). I go by myself even though I know it's not smart, therefore, and for several reasons, meeting up is a great idea. We have something in the works for the end of the month; does that work for you?

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
797 Posts
Monday morning I'm going to head up to 3N16 in Running Springs, CA. I want to check it out to see if would be better than 3N14 on the 30th of November. If anyone would like to join me Monday morning you'd be welcome.

·
Registered
GC Trailhawk
797 Posts
Monday morning I'm going to head up to 3N16 in Running Springs, CA. I want to check it out to see if would be better than 3N14 on the 30th of November. If anyone would like to join me Monday morning you'd be welcome.
Correction to the above: It's November 26th (Tuesday morning - not Monday). Sorry about that mistake.

101 - 118 of 118 Posts