Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'15 GC Overland
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a '15 Overland but I don't see the song title on the Driver Info Display.
I've seen it on '16's and up. Is this a software update?
I even got the new 4C UAQ Uconnect. Any way to enable this?

·
Registered
56 Posts
Likely a software update to the IPC. Probably won't get backported to the 14-15s.

The newer IPCs have features that I want too, but I'd be surprised if it got backported.

--k

·
Registered
'15 GC Overland
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Likely a software update to the IPC. Probably won't get backported to the 14-15s.

The newer IPCs have features that I want too, but I'd be surprised if it got backported.

--k
What's the IPC stand for? What other features do the '16s and up have?

·
Registered
2015 GC Overland
61 Posts
What's the source that you're playing music from?

I've noticed that the DID does not show music when I'm sourcing from Spotify. (Spotify music shows on UConnect, but not the DID). If I'm sourcing music directly from my phone - which is rare - it will show. Also, when the wife connects her iPhone via the cables, her music on her phone also shows up on the DID.

·
Registered
'15 GC Overland
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What year do you have? I play mainly from Sirius/XM. I think I connected my Samsung phone and I didn't see the song name. I'll have to try spotify.

What's the source that you're playing music from?

I've noticed that the DID does not show music when I'm sourcing from Spotify. (Spotify music shows on UConnect, but not the DID). If I'm sourcing music directly from my phone - which is rare - it will show. Also, when the wife connects her iPhone via the cables, her music on her phone also shows up on the DID.

·
Registered
'15 GC Overland
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So song name on DID, with bluetooth, radio, xm, or spotify/pandora through uconnect :(

·
Registered
'15 GC Overland
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
*NO Song name...*

1 - 8 of 8 Posts