Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can run a Daystar 2" spacer lift AND an OME 2" HD suspension lift together? I've currently got the OME HD 2" lift, 3/8" front strut spacers, the pinch weld mod done, 1.5" spacers and 265/70/17's and need just a little more clearance to have my wheels clear the front fender wells when I bottom out.

·
Premium Member
JGC 3.0 CRD
176 Posts
It is not recommended. Geometry of the drive train will change significantly. Angles of the drive shaft will be out of specs so modification is required (dropping gear box and TC ).

·
Registered
340 Posts
search acidcold with his thread. Didn't end too well.

·
Registered
2007 Grand Cherokee
101 Posts
It is not recommended. Geometry of the drive train will change significantly. Angles of the drive shaft will be out of specs so modification is required (dropping gear box and TC ).
The main problem is the geometry of the CVs and the steering rack. Since it's IFS, the driveshaft from the TC to the front diff does not change unless you have a Superlift. Anyways, I would actually not go much higher if any than your current set up. If you want more lift, the next option is the Superlift.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.