Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this the route we will most likely have to take to be able to tune our trackhawks? If so how does one go about ordering and flashing a spare PCM?

·
Registered
18 Jeep GC
35 Posts
You'll most likely be able to order a spare PCM, rather than shipping your ECM for unlock. That's how the older Hellcat's are. I'm waiting to see how Diablo deals with it. HPT, which is available now, requires you to ship them your stock ecu.

·
Registered
Trackhawk
74 Posts
You'll most likely be able to order a spare PCM, rather than shipping your ECM for unlock. That's how the older Hellcat's are. I'm waiting to see how Diablo deals with it. HPT, which is available now, requires you to ship them your stock ecu.
But the hellcats and trackhawk both have a secondary unit that informs the dealer that there he's been a change in the pcm.

·
Premium Member
Trackhawk
135 Posts
Do you know if that secondary module shows both a “change in” and a “change of” the PCM?
Is unlocking the PCM a change?

Other folks : can you please post some detail about your experiences in doing PCM changes on the Trackhawk ?

I have a chance to datalog my computer with some HP tuner software, to gather some baseline data (on a 1/4 mile track). What data/ info is useful to anyone? Format?

Thanks?

·
Premium Member
Trackhawk
135 Posts
Ordered mine today - now showing 3 week leadtime — but order is in...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts