Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Jeepers! (Is that an alright term for people not in a Wrangler? I don't know Jeep protocols.)

I've driven fast cars, and bikes, for a long time. I'm looking at the new Cherokee because the Trailhawk offers on-road manners with as much off-road capability as I care to have. My only concern is that I'll miss the fun of putting my 444 hp RWD car into power slides, and defying physics with cornering loads over 1g. None-the-less, after an upcoming deployment to Afghanistan, I believe the Trailhawk will be my next vehicle.

Really looking forward to getting your insights on the Cherokee, and once they hit the dealerships, reading about your first-hand experiences.

Cheers,

Crash

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
WELCOME to the JeepGarage family!!!

Be sure to check out the "Jeep Garage" mobile app at the Google and Itunes app stores!

·
Registered
2004 GC Special Ed
6,891 Posts
Welcome to JeepGarage|

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Welcome to JG. Check around and search for Cherokee SRT posts (using the 3.0 pentastar with up to 410 HP). There have been a couple posts pertaining to the idea. Not saying it's going to happen but it has been mentioned. You may want to wait to see if anything more comes up about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.