Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m getting ready to pull the trigger and send the Trackhawk to the gym so I’ve been having many of conversations with people about what to have done. In my mind I know what I want and know what kinda driver I am. So the meaning of this thread is too see what most people are having/ have had done and if there happy with what they have had done.

Also in your opinion what is the best speed shop you know of?

·
Administrator
56,573 Posts
Emp, demon, livernois etc

·
Registered
105 Posts
Demon Performance in SC has a great reputation and I’ve met Skip in person, non better. Stay away from Livernois remote tunes and mail order, after Scott left their customer service when to sh..t, they have a good product and even if you take your TH to them I’d be weary do to the lack of support should you need them down the road for an update or a fixing of a problem. HHP is another great shop.

·
Registered
848 Posts
High horse performance in Delaware.
If you look under packages the trackhawk is listed. Also they list some speed shops all over the country, New York “please call”
Haven’t done anything with mine, only has 6k on it. Way to much warranty on it to take a chance.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Demon Performance in SC has a great reputation and I’ve met Skip in person, non better. Stay away from Livernois remote tunes and mail order, after Scott left their customer service when to sh..t, they have a good product and even if you take your TH to them I’d be weary do to the lack of support should you need them down the road for an update or a fixing of a problem. HHP is another great shop.
Beat me to it.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like what I’m hearing!! Both shops that I had in mind were mentioned so I’m on the right path spoke to both shops and was very impressed with what they have to offer and the prices I felt was very fair..

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
4 Participants
TheBlack1
Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum
Jeep Garage is where you can talk about all your favorite jeeps including the Cherokee, Liberty and Grand Cherokee.
Full Forum Listing