Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2014 SRT
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys
Any ideas why the SRT apps sometimes appear and sometimes it doesnt in the bottom right hand corner? Only just noticed it yesterday but it only appears about once in three startups. Doesnt seem to be any way to get them back other than a complete 10 minute shut down and maybe it will appear.
Any ways to get around this?
Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
131 Posts
What year is your car and what UConnect update do you have? Can you access the app by hitting the APPS button in the middle of the touch screen and flipping through the apps pages to find it? Or how about the SRT button by the shift lever?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hmmm, mine is a 17 and my software was updated to the newest release... started with 17.xx.xx. My center touch screen button shows APPS, where your CLIMATE button is. You touch it and it’s like a Microsoft Windows screens, with a bunch of available apps you can drag and drop to the bottom tray. My 2017 also has an SRT hard button down by the shift lever...

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just updated my uconnect in my 2014 from version 16.13.13 with SRt apps and went up to 17.11.01 and lost my SRT apps. Then went to 17.43.xx and they are still gone. But have read it can take 24 -48 hours for the can bus to sort things out.
I'll call Uconnect in the AM and i've also PM'd Jeepcares to see what i can do to get them back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts