Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo guys, for those of you that were interested i have the SRT grille attachment coming soon, its in welding right now...going to try it on mine and see how it comes out... i will keep you all posted... these may not be too realistic with price because of the welding and then cleaning up the front side due to burn marks from the weld...but they should be badass and being stainless steel they should last for awhile!!!

Looks like cost may be around $50.00 ea - $60.00 each... i will post pics soon!

· Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Interested in this. Mine is installed and holding up well but I'm OCD and not super happy with my adhesive application. Haha
pics coming tomorrow!!! hahaha its definitely going to be a great method to hold these on and very easy to take on and off for cleaning purposes!

· Storm Trooper
2014 Jeep SRT
1,077 Posts
I can help with testing

Reactions: phillysrt

· Registered
2014 Jeep SRT
149 Posts
Done. The second pic shows the emblem has a metal backing plate.
I kept it simple, popped out the trim from the radar eye in the center
and reached in with a 6mm socket quarter inch ratchet. After
snugging the nuts with my fingers I cut the excess studs with
a baby pair of vice grips. Picture looks a bit crooked but straight
on the jeep, note it's lined up with the grill design. Close enough
for me. She'll probably have me adjust it later...we'll see.

The last picture has a reflection from the light, looks white in a few holes to the left
of the emblem but is a wet jeep as it's raining here and just parked inside.

· Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Done. The second pic shows the emblem has a metal backing plate. I kept it simple, popped out the trim from the radar eye in the center and reached in with a 6mm socket quarter inch ratchet. After snugging the nuts with my fingers I cut the excess studs with a baby pair of vice grips. Picture looks a bit crooked but straight on the jeep, note it's lined up with the grill design. Close enough for me. She'll probably have me adjust it later...we'll see. The last picture has a reflection from the light, looks white in a few holes to the left of the emblem but is a wet jeep as it's raining here and just parked inside. http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/simplewon/media/SRT/IMG-20131205-01049_zps8db8f612.jpg.html http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/simplewon/media/SRT/IMG-20131205-01050_zps395f35ee.jpg.html http://s1177.photobucket.com/user/simplewon/media/SRT/IMG-20131205-01051_zps1e718f79.jpg.html
Give it 2 weeks and wait till you see how it looks hahahah there's a reason why they are 10 bucks.

It's a sticker on a metal plate. I went through 2 of them on my wk1 before I made mine.

· Registered
2014 SRT
1,129 Posts
Thanks. For some stupid reason I was thinking it was the phillysrt one. I love the ones he made so i'm going to pick one of his up. The quality and finish on them is top notch.

Done. The second pic shows the emblem has a metal backing plate.
I kept it simple, popped out the trim from the radar eye in the center
and reached in with a 6mm socket quarter inch ratchet. After
snugging the nuts with my fingers I cut the excess studs with
a baby pair of vice grips. Picture looks a bit crooked but straight
on the jeep, note it's lined up with the grill design. Close enough
for me. She'll probably have me adjust it later...we'll see.

The last picture has a reflection from the light, looks white in a few holes to the left
of the emblem but is a wet jeep as it's raining here and just parked inside.

· Registered
Jeep Grand Cherokee
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hope not. Gambling on ebay. Showed oem dodge grill emblem.
I fell for that too. I actually ordered one from my dealer for the charger. Clips are completely different! Trust me. Mine pealed off

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.