Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I get a lot of PM's about this so I thought I would post it for all to see!

Let us know how your experience goes here as well!

Reactions: DjinnBabba

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
I've used the SRT hotline on a couple occasions. It's like a VIP service center. They are very thorough and get back to you with every answer you're looking for. Really nice perk IMO...

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look at the thread title. ...855 srt team

·
Registered
635 Posts
What is this email address?

I wonder if they could help me take advantage of the SRT eight track experience if it was not used by original owner.. Also on the sticker it said something about luggage has anyone here received them an if so are they nice?

Photos please...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Luggage? You have my attention.... if there are perks we need to ask for that come along with the SRT I'd love to hear more about them.

My dealer didn't tell me much, but I haven't received mine either so if they do tell me, I will pass on the information.

What is this email address?

I wonder if they could help me take advantage of the SRT eight track experience if it was not used by original owner.. Also on the sticker it said something about luggage has anyone here received them an if so are they nice?

Photos please...

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You can probably buy srt logoed luggage...but its not free wirh purchase. Ive bought 2 SRts.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Im looking at a 2015 Jeep SRT and would like to know what month it was built?

1C4RJFDJ3FC613280

Thanks
Look at the sticker on the door....it has the month and year built.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.