Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if there are any mudflaps unique to the SRT or if it is just 1 size fits all from the dealer?

·
Super Moderator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
no mudflaps for the SRT that I know of

·
Registered
411 Posts
best idea I could come up with and looked "ok" was to buy set of universal rally armor ones like they put on a wrx. Been trying to figure out how to do it though. The rear is tricky as you would have to cut it into an L shape to slide under the fender well and it gets really close to the muffler. I think some one on here was able to get the regular cherokee gaurds to work my only complaint is I dont like how they are not as wide as the tire looking at it from the back

·
Registered
2014 GC SRT8
52 Posts
I gave up trying to find anything and ended up making my own. They ended up looking quite subtle but have made a huge improvement to all the dirt getting flung up onto the car.

·
Registered
2014 GC SRT8
52 Posts
Lot's of cardboard templating to get the shape and holes right.

Made from 6mm reinforced rubber that I purchased in lengths from Clarke.

Lots of time cutting and finishing.... I wanted it to look as factory as possible.

·
Registered
2014 GC SRT8
52 Posts
Can you get a shot from the front looking back into the wheel arch please?
Here are the inside shots. Sorry.... it was really difficult to get a clear picture. I have blacked out the screws on the rear but haven't gotten around to doing the same on the front as yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts