Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
I drive a modern day Woody
Jeep
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word on those SS lines? I know Id be in for a set still and some other guys certainly would. Im sure the market is there as no one makes them and once these guys find and see how much better the pedal play is, the word will be out. Make it happen guys :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
Im in too

·
Premium Member
GC SRT8
250 Posts
IN!

·
Premium Member
2006 WK
2,493 Posts
in...

·
Jeep
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey guys for anyone who cares, I talked with a few guys directly at Stoptech and they've confirmed that it would take about 30+ people to get the price down to the point where production for the lines could begin. Cannot say exactly what pricing would be on a set of 4 but it would be less than $350 or somewhere in the ballpark.

Its of no help that this is a limited platform and also the complex block on the rear drivers side makes the project a bit more costly so we ultimately we have a few things going against us in trying to have these made :(

Again if we can get 30 ppl to confirm interest we may be able to take the next step :thumbsup:

·
Jeep
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Deal has been confirm. I will start selling the SS lines in about roughly 90 days. I will keep ya updated. Thanks for the interest.

Thanks
steven
Awesome news! I have my $ saved now Steven so save me a spot in line haha I mean shoot, I can send $ for a set now if you guys have the magic # :D

·
Registered
118 Posts
Awesome news! I have my $ saved now Steven so save me a spot in line haha I mean shoot, I can send $ for a set now if you guys have the magic # :D
Sorry, I don't have a spare SRT8 SS lines to sell at the moment. I should get one set for test fit in about two months, but sometimes it is a pain dealing with ETA with Stoptech. However, I will keep you updated.

Thanks
Steven

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I'm interested too, but $350 is to much for me. :(

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,701 Posts
wk vs. srt brake lines=not interchangeable

·
Registered
2014 SRT WK2
4,977 Posts
cool vs not cool = easy to tell :(

just noticed a lot of non-srt posts with interest...oh well

·
Registered
118 Posts
Any price est?
Member price around $275-$285 (Jeep SRT8)

I'm interested too, but $350 is to much for me. :(
That would be around for retail price for the SRT8 lines.

wk vs. srt brake lines=not interchangeable
Sorry man, only SRT8 lines have coming out soon, no non - SRT8 yet.

cool vs not cool = easy to tell :(

just noticed a lot of non-srt posts with interest...oh well
Yeah, I just noticed it too. I apologize for the confusion, I meant only the SRT8 SS lines at the moment.

Thanks
steven

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
I have an non-SRT, so I would have to wait anyway, but the $275 price sounds better. :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts