Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Chevy Metro
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do y'all think? I'm tossing around the idea to get another Niner down the road, and if possible have it painted Steel Blue Metallic. I absolutely love that shade and the way it looks on the WK and the Dodge Magnums, and think it would look very aggressive on a 1st-gen ZJ. Do any of y'all have the capability to do a photoshop style deal and superimpose that color onto a ZJ body (like my sig pic) and if so, would you please. Just curious to see if it looks as good hypothetically as I'm thinking it would in my mind.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I don't have photoshop...but I can tell ya that I think it would look great!!! Niner's old came out with 3 colors, silver, white, and a slate metallic....blue would look great...I think Red would look amazing too... ;)

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
go for it!!!!

·
Registered
Chevy Metro
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why not paint the one you have instead of buying another?
I want one that's completely stock and another for my speed addiction! But yeah, I"ve thought seriously about just doing both to my current one. Actually, and I know, I'm greedy about this, I'd like to have three!!! Currently my Bright Platinum (Silver), another in Deep Slate, and then the modded Steel Blue...

:rolleyes: -daydreaming- :rolleyes:

·
RockNrolla/JG Founder
14,649 Posts
hehehe we all want multiple JEEPS!!!! LOL

·
Registered
Chevy Metro
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mabey you should consider getting one painted in Patriot Blue!
A very good friend of mine got himself a brand-new 3/4 ton long-bed Ram in Patriot Blue (as his military retirement present to himself lol) and that also is a very sharp looking ride. But out of all the blues I love the Steel Blue best. Just an awesome looking blue/gray blend to me and definitely different.

·
Registered
05 WK Laredo
1,928 Posts
I would only buy black, silver, or white. But thats me. Get what you like, thats the name of the game. Two things to aim for in life, to get what you want, and to enjoy it!!!!

·
This Ain't No Mixtape
1,545 Posts
Mamba,

Are those tails photoshopped in your sig pic?
Just curious!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.