Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What's up guys. I'm new to the forum. Haven't had my Laredo long and I've acquired a set of mt285/75/16s. I was wondering if these tires would actually fit my stock suspension. More of a street/mudder setup. I'm gonna mount them on the stock 16x7 rims. All measurements show they'll fit with limited steering rotation. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I really appreciate everyone's help. And for those who have the same questions as me, yes a 285/75/16( Firestone destination m/t) will fit a stock 2000 Laredo minor rubbing only when turning sharp, nothing a little DIY grinder can't fix. Ill post a pic shortly for those who believe its not possible with no lift

·
Registered
2007 WK
1,125 Posts
UNFORTUNATELY, i dont see these fitting on your rig stock. thats a 33, most guys i see with WJs run a 4" lift and they ren a 255/75r17- which is a 32. id say you could probably go with the 285s on a 4" suspension and no offroading. i dont foresee you fitting a 33 on a stock WJ- without cuttng up those fenders.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UNFORTUNATELY, i dont see these fitting on your rig stock. thats a 33, most guys i see with WJs run a 4" lift and they ren a 255/75r17- which is a 32. id say you could probably go with the 285s on a 4" suspension and no offroading. i dont foresee you fitting a 33 on a stock WJ- without cuttng up those fenders.
They did fit, and minimum trimming.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.