Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reaching out to my Garage family. Just been notified my 2001 Jeep Cherokee has been stolen in MA. Keep an eye out for:

2001 Jeep Cherokee (XJ) 4 door.
Silver
Stock with Thule rack on top ( square type w/ single bike carrier)
NH plates
No major dents or rust

Free beer if you notify the cops.

Thanks,
Al

·
Registered
46 Posts
Reaching out to my Garage family. Just been notified my 2001 Jeep Cherokee has been stolen in MA. Keep an eye out for:

Silver
NH plates
No major dents or rust

Thanks,
Al
Hope you find it soon! That really sucks

·
Registered
JGC Summit
130 Posts

Silver
NH plates
No major dents or rust

Thanks,
Al
That's horrible man! Best of luck!!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks folks for the well-wishes.

Well good news, the police did recover it a couple days ago and seems to be o.k.? I don't want to give away any details that might hamper the police's investigation, but let's just say Jeep owners would be proud ;) and the public can be even more proud of the job 3 separate police departments have done so far.

Thanks guys,
Al

p.s. Haven't seen it yet, but it might be drivable?

·
Registered
89 Posts
My 97’ Jeep Cherokee was stolen in DC in 2010. I got it back 2 days later (I didn’t even notice it was gone lol) The police found it on a sidewalk out of gas. Somebody just used it for a joyride. Glad you got it back!

I will add that thousands of cars are stolen each year in DC and the police do not care. There was never any investigation but from then on I did use the steering wheel club.

·
Registered
"Red Hulk"
278 Posts
My 97’ Jeep Cherokee was stolen in DC in 2010. I got it back 2 days later (I didn’t even notice it was gone lol) The police found it on a sidewalk out of gas. Somebody just used it for a joyride. Glad you got it back!

I will add that thousands of cars are stolen each year in DC and the police do not care. There was never any investigation but from then on I did use the steering wheel club.
Where you located DMVJeep?

·
Registered
"Red Hulk"
278 Posts
I'm npt too far from you I'll keep a look out

1 - 8 of 8 Posts