Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
This Ain't No Mixtape
1,545 Posts
^^ I can vouch for the small box, That's what I got mine in, they arrived fast, and in good condition!

My bad guys, I didn't realize you DIDN'T want them on a Jeep for the picture.

I only bought 2, one is under the hood, one on the back window.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,974 Posts
you can put them wherever you want for the pics.....

·
This Ain't No Mixtape
1,545 Posts
^^ link your bank account with a paypal account

You don't need a credit card to buy things online!

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
If you give me your social security number, home address and drivers license, I could get you that info, Dylan..

·
Registered
BMW 325es
3,808 Posts
I'm completely sure that you could obtain that info if I gave you my info, but believe it or not I don't know what my social security # is :confused:

·
Registered
Jeep SRT8
6,440 Posts
Don't worry about it, I didn't know mine or I didn't need to until I was in college/over 18 years old.

·
Long Live the Grey Ghosts
13,492 Posts
go get a postal Money Order. it cost like 90 cents. or any supermarket at the counter sells em cheap. or mom can send me a check for 3 bux.....

no pressure, but if you want it send a PM

·
Registered
05 WK Laredo
1,928 Posts
Hell, I sent scott an envelope with cash in it before for something, hope he got it. lol.

And NOT knowing your own social number, ummm. Thats not good. Isnt it needed at the RMV, hospital, actually anywhere now a days when filling out forms?

To buy things online just go to any local bank with like 50 bucks cash to start, open a checking account with it then link it to a paypal account thru online. Its simple. Just make sure you have enough money in the account to cover purchases. I have an account just for paypal in case anyone tries to steal my info online they wont be getting much with what I have in it.

21 - 40 of 47 Posts