Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! Went to a local shop for an oil change and alignment on my 2016 wrangler ... a few hours later my steering stuck a bit and made me uneasy and after parking it and driving it maybe ten more minutes the steering totally failed (on a rotary) vehicle was unable to turn to the left. .. was able to stop and get it going until I got back to the garage a few miles away (straight shot) when I pulled in it totally locked when turning left ...What did this mechanic do to my car?? Any ideas? That was terrifying . Do I trust same mechanic to fix this? Any advice would be appreciated... thank so much!

· Registered
2,596 Posts
Hi! Went to a local shop for an oil change and alignment on my 2016 wrangler ... a few hours later my steering stuck a bit and made me uneasy and after parking it and driving it maybe ten more minutes the steering totally failed (on a rotary) vehicle was unable to turn to the left. .. was able to stop and get it going until I got back to the garage a few miles away (straight shot) when I pulled in it totally locked when turning left ...What did this mechanic do to my car?? Any ideas? That was terrifying . Do I trust same mechanic to fix this? Any advice would be appreciated... thank so much!
Hello, KBex. If this concern continues, we'd suggest a visit to a certified Jeep dealership. If you need some support while there, let us know.

Kate
Jeep Cares

1 - 2 of 2 Posts