Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
It happened on my 2015. The elbow joints at front airbags form leaks, just plastic after all. One was quite apparent when sprayed with soapy water, the other side appeared to be fine but still leaked when compressor was running. Over time, the leak will kill the compressor and cause the vehicle to start throwing these errors.

If it is the elbow joints, MAKE SURE WHOEVER DOES THE WORK does not keep the lines too long. My dealer failed to pay attention to an internal document about replacing those lines that mentioned being a few mm too long would cause the air suspension to not function properly and throw errors. For me, it was causing the brand new compressor to overheat, throw errors, air suspension system stop functioning (or wouldn't raise/lower vehicle), etc. Once they removed the required but miniscule amount from hose, it functioned 100% normally.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Oh crap, I didn't even notice it is wrecked. It could be the lines I mentioned or damaged airbags at front. Have you been able to determine if compressor functions? A bad compressor or kink in the lines, for example, can cause the errors you are seeing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts