2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post questions about the superchip programmer here

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
part # for the 99-08 Jeep gas vehicles is 3875. the best price i have found so far is on www.airram.com

· Registered
954 Posts
What are your thoughts on it Scott? Big difference? Can we get a little review?

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What are your thoughts on it Scott? Big difference? Can we get a little review?
I could tell a huge difference even before my newest mods! Def. 20 hp stronger....better shift points, ran cooler etc. I can really tell the difference with the AC on. the truck PULLS much harder and gets to the redline faster.

· Registered
954 Posts
hmmm... this might have to go on my list of things to buy

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I had a TSB performed on my Jeep and superchips had a new program for mine the next business morning.

you can also change 1-2 WOT throttle shift points and speed limiter with the superchips

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
he doesnt dude.....look at his whole site. But he does have mnore stuff for the 4.7 and he is about the only vendor that does. Everyone else is the 5.7 or 6.1

· Registered
616 Posts
how come airram only has stuff for the 4.7?
It's supply and demand,most people have 4.7L or Hemi's(5.7 or 6.1)and it's easier to stock parts for people that will by them.Although the 4.0 is a famous motor people don't uselly build them to go fast so the demand is down and he doesn't need to supply.He does have some odds and ends for the 3.7 and he is getting more because the demand is there!

· Premium Member
2006 WK
2,817 Posts
Well worth the money and I think it is a Top rated product.

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The Jeep tuner will work on the 4.0's too....they tune all WJ engines...so if you wanted to go with one Dylan...you'll be fine...
yeah....so save your allowance and b-day money and get one....LOL....sorry had too

· Registered
2,241 Posts
I will be filling up tomorrow at some point I'm sure... EVIC is reading 25 miles to empty, and I've put 285 miles on this tank so far. I'm guessing somewhere around 17 MPG for this tank, which is in line with what I got pre-superchips, however I've been driving a bit harder than normal this tank.

I'm more interested to see what I get on the highway now with the 91 tune but MDS disabled.

· Registered
2,241 Posts
Got 15.96 MPG on my first tank with the SC 91 tune and MDS disabled. Not surprising because I got on it more than usual. I'll be a bit more easy going this tank.

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Geez I wish I got allowance I am going to get a job after summer school though.
LOL...allowance FTW! You are lucky though....I never had a car till I went to college. It was a 1984 Chrysler Laser......and if it had a fluid...it leaked. I drove it from my hometown in KY to tuscaloosa, AL several times though....filling with fluids on the way there.....LOL

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.