Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
3,476 Posts
I'm contemplating the exact same thing. In fact I've already ordered the LTX M/S2 tires from a local tire dealer. I have a tentative buyer for the Latitudes for $400. That's approx. half the dealer price. I haven't taken delivery of my GC yet, in fact, it's build hasn't started, so it's not a done deal with the buyer. But, to me, I think it's a fair price, after all, since I'm not a dealer, I really can't give a warranty or anything, but they will be basically brand new. I suppose if that deal falls through I'll put them on Craig's List for the same price. I know I'd buy brand new tires for half price. The Latitudes aren't bad tires, but they're just not that good in deep snow, of which I get plenty.

· Premium Member
3,476 Posts
ORA II comes with Latitudes. I've got 18" Goodyear Fortera HL's on my Buick Enclave, and they were a bear in the snow. They're needing replaced now, so I ordered a '14 GC. :D

· Premium Member
3,476 Posts
You'll be very lucky to get $400 for a set of used tires.
I'll be taking them off as soon as my GC is delivered. Will only have less than 50 miles on them. But you are right, they will be "used". I still think that $400 is a fair price, considering they're $808 at Tire Rack minus tax and shipping.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.