Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
High Altitude
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 high altitude and just received the tazer with the newest firmware and I cant seem to get the SRT performance pages on the Uconnect. I have the SRT gauges, the performance settings on the EVIC 0-60 1/4 mile g force ect but I don't have the pages on the uconnect. anyone have some help or know what I can do?

·
Registered
770 Posts
I have a 2015 high altitude and just received the tazer with the newest firmware and I cant seem to get the SRT performance pages on the Uconnect. I have the SRT gauges, the performance settings on the EVIC 0-60 1/4 mile g force ect but I don't have the pages on the uconnect. anyone have some help or know what I can do?

It doesn’t enable it on uconnect only the instrument cluster.

·
Registered
2016 GC summit
5 Posts
This is from awhile ago but if you still want to find out how to do it message me. I have fill performance pages on my 2016

1 - 3 of 3 Posts