Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rolleyes: What up guys, thanks for inviting me!?!?!?!?:wtf:

Ya all know me as Jason, I have been addicted to jeeps since 2002, and I like long drives on open roads.

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
Hi Jason....it was nice to talk to you last week

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha, yea thanks Nick for telling me bout the site...

Apparently Frankie sent me a text with the site, but I have had nothing but Blackberry Issues and got it swapped out. I bet it was when I was in the process of swapping the phone.

· Banned
28 Posts
haha, yea thanks Nick for telling me bout the site...

Apparently Frankie sent me a text with the site, but I have had nothing but Blackberry Issues and got it swapped out. I bet it was when I was in the process of swapping the phone.
Speaking of BB's, I just got a new one, but I can't type on the full QWERTY keyboard because my fingers are too fat lol.

· Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Which one you have? I love my curve. I am very knowledgeable about these bb's, and I find it funny when I know more than the tech support center. Gotta Love Verizon. I actually have my own help line now because I have gotten swapped past tier 1 support 12 times in the last week, they gave me the direct phone line number.

pm me i'll send you my pin! :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.