Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
421 - 440 of 475 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
NY Auto Show: Chrysler, Jeep, Fiat to Live Webcast Reveals

by Blog Editor

April 14, 2011 2:07 PM
If you can make it to the New York Auto Show for media days, great! We hope to see you in and around the Chrysler Group exhibit.

If you can't but still want to catch the unveilings from Chrysler, Jeep® and Fiat -- we've got you covered with live webcasts of the events. If you miss the live streams, you can catch them for up to 30 days after each news conference, starting about 2 hours after the completion of each live event. Details below:

Jeep

Can't wait!

Dave

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
I will have better link from my source to the srt jeep only intro.....hold tight!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
JEEP
1,245 Posts
i heard it has a race mode along with flight and aquatic mode when you want it to fly or go for a swim

·
Registered
369 Posts
Take a picture of it. A picture lasts forever.

Then, give us the SRT8 pics......
Marlin! Careful what you wish for, he was just talking about his lefticle. You may get a surprise pic!!!!!

·
Registered
2006 Jeep GC
5,469 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts
Come on Milous...a poorly lit cell phone with a dirty lense photo will do us just fine. Just take a photo of the front. :poke:

It's got to be at the show at this point. Hiding in one of those trailers.

Pssst. Elvis :joe:...You there? Start poking around a little and bring the ZOOOOOoooommm Lens. :cool: LOL

·
Registered
2006 Jeep GC
5,469 Posts
Lol we only have about 38 more hours, you guys've waiting This long, I'm sure a coupla days won't hurt :worried:

421 - 440 of 475 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.