Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
441 - 460 of 475 Posts

·
If you halo, they will come...
789 Posts
I think I'm going to try and sneak in. I just need someone to promise me to bail me out if I do get arrested. LOLOLOL

Do it Joe!!!
I'll break you out of jail and take you down here to Argentina to hide you. Here you will be safe for sure :thumbsup: Unless the mexican narcos get a hold of you, or someone kidnaps you.....now that I think about it. You're better off in the can over there :lol:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I will have better link from my source to the srt jeep only intro.....hold tight!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I want to see this thing badly! I am deployed to Afghanistan and I am committed to staying here until I can have one delivered to my local dealer. The sooner the better, Afghan sucks!!!!
let me know about that link when you can!

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
I think I'm going to try and sneak in. I just need someone to promise me to bail me out if I do get arrested. LOLOLOL
I'll pay to bail you out :p

·
Registered
785 Posts
ok

well

I was just trying to help

I know alot of managers at these dealerships........

dont worry, I wont go and steal your Jeep bro........I can get employee pricing on one straight from Toledo right off the line if I wish.......lol

·
Premium Member
2012 JGC SRT8
1,544 Posts
ok

well

I was just trying to help

I know alot of managers at these dealerships........

dont worry, I wont go and steal your Jeep bro........I can get employee pricing on one straight from Toledo right off the line if I wish.......lol
That may be a long wait considering these will be built in Detroit...... :cool:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
NO Deep Molten Red at launch, indefinite timeline. Only Black, Silver, Mineral Gray.

Guess I'm out now, it's the only color I wanted.

·
Registered
Overland Summit
54 Posts
That takes me out too!

Maybe by the time we can get a red one, they will have had time to upgrade the electrical system and add in the 8" nav like in the Challenger. I've accepted everything except that holdover from last decade.

441 - 460 of 475 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.