Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2014 WK Limited 4x4
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What is happening Jeep Garage?! It has been a while since I've been on. Made the horrible mistake of getting rid of the silver surfer wk and getting an Audi A3 sportback tdi. Fortunately it was part of dieslgate and they paid me a nice amount. Bought a 2014 wk2 limited and absolutely love it! I guess this shall be my build thread haha

Got her December 30th 2016. Whoever had it plasti dipped the emblems and wheels

Everything I've done so far
Lamin X taillight tint

LED lights
Low beam
High beam
Front fogs
Interior lights

Black out all chrome
Grill rings
Fog bezels
Front fascia
Side mirrors
Door handles
Taillight bezels
Rear step

Honeycomb grill inserts black

Gloss Black Emblems
Hood
Lift Gate
GC Doors
Trail Rated
4x4
Limited debadged

18" Jeep Sahara 7 Spoke Wheels black wrapped w 285/60/18 BFGoodrich ATKO2

Weather Tech Window Deflectors

Jeep Slush Mats
Front
Back
Rear

Front Tow Hooks black

The day I got her. Had to go post haha
IMG_6190.JPG

IMG_6192.JPG

·
Registered
2014 WK Limited 4x4
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Next on the list is a RRO front bumper system, rails and the pre runner skid. I take the front fascia off when off roading and its annoying. I wanna get rid of that all together. And of course some LED off road lights. I may do a lift and shocks and what-not in time. But for now I want some 1.25" spacers. Still need to wrap the window trim and roof rails

·
Registered
13 Posts
Looks awesome! Im actually looking to buy a 14 limited in black as well and black out is the top of my list. What LEDs are you running in the head and fog lights?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Awesome, love the look. How tight are the 285s? I'm surprised they fit with the +44 (?) offset of the sahara wheels. I'm thinking of 275/65-18s with a lift once I am ready to pull the trigger.

·
Registered
2014 WK Limited 4x4
6,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you. They're excellent and haven't rubbed once even at full lock and when romping. I'd like to go a bit bigger too if/when I lift it

Awesome, love the look. How tight are the 285s? I'm surprised they fit with the +44 (?) offset of the sahara wheels. I'm thinking of 275/65-18s with a lift once I am ready to pull the trigger.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts