Straight flexin as always coop haha

·
Registered
152 Posts

Lots of stuff.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Usually I'm on the other forum, but here's my WK :) Just got brand new 285 Duratracs mounted, here are pictures with the old ones.

Modified OME HD, Bilstein 5100's, 285 Duratracs, 1.5" Rough Country Wheel Spacers, Plasti-dipped JK Moabs, Hellas behind grill, Expanded Sheet Metal Mod, Extended Rear Sway Links, Adjustable trac-bar, New Lower Control Arms, Tail Light Guards, 3' Firestik CB setup, 7W Cree Reverse LED's, ORT Badge, Trail Rated Badge, Aux. Input

·
natural born world shaker
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #107
It's been a while. Figured I would stop in and say hello to the best section in the forum. My WK has gone through a bunch of changes. Here she is now...

8 inch modified SL on 315/70/17 Duratracs. I know, I know I always said don't stack and I still stand by it. Don't do it! I did and we shall see what happens (next step is SAS). OME HD one coil cut upfront and my angles are better then they were with just the BB, so hypothetically I should be ok.

I also just picked up a couple light bars from crawloffroad.net. Check them out. Fantastic led for the money. It took 8 years but we finally have 1 stop shopping spot for all our WK/XK off-roading needs.

Be good.

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
No more orange Lucas? Btw are you on FB? Looking to build my JG family. Lol

·
Registered
36 Posts
I put the OME HD set on my WK and am surprised how stiff it is .. I feel like i need to wear a mouth guard and kidney belt driving around town. The ride really sucks.

Does the OME need time to break in?
Will it get softer?

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
OME HD is just that. Heavy Duty. Its designed for people who want to lift and add winches and armor and heavy bumpers but get the same height. If you lifted it and just drive around town mostly and no heavy accessories and an empty you bought the wrong lift. You should have bought the standard duty or medium duty. It will soften up but not much.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks NHWK05, thats what I figured but the vendor I bought it from ensured me HD would be fine when I asked if I should go with the MD or HD... Ill go back and discuss with him.

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Glad i can be helpful. Sorry they mislead you. If i was going to buy OME id buy it directly from OME/ARB or quadratec or jeepinoutfitters.

·
Registered
280 Posts
'97 4.0 2.5" OME springs/shocks, RE cntrl arms, 33x10.50's (soon to be 35x12.50's) 4:1 t-case, 4.56's, detroits, fully armored and belly up kit.
It's a low center of gravity build that works well in AZ rocks.

·
Registered
WK
739 Posts
I haven't been on in a while, so here's my jeep thang.

image-2282371510.jpg

image-1330942244.jpg

·
Registered
2005 Grand Cherokee
5,111 Posts
Looking good guys!

·
Premium Member
3,423 Posts
'97 4.0 2.5" OME springs/shocks, RE cntrl arms, 33x10.50's (soon to be 35x12.50's) 4:1 t-case, 4.56's, detroits, fully armored and belly up kit.
It's a low center of gravity build that works well in AZ rocks.

Think this is the next jeep direction. I want to eventually chop the top, throw in a roll cage, rhino line it, marine radio and speakers, waterproof seats and bam sweet beach/hurricane vehicle :D

101 - 120 of 144 Posts