Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

121 - 140 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee 4x4
393 Posts
Re: The Official Lifted WK Thread

Thats how i want mine but cant find a level or lift kit what kit do u have? Or what would u guys recomend? Dont want a big lift just want it to look leveled.
Look up Rocky Road Outfitters. They should have what you're looking for. Judd installed their 1.75" leveling kit on my MY14 WK2 and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
38 Posts

Look up Rocky Road Outfitters. They should have what you're looking for. Judd installed their 1.75" leveling kit on my MY14 WK2 and couldn't be happier.
Thanks man but they only show a 2.25" lift, would i have to change my shock or struts for tha?. And what do u guys think of the rough country 2" lift?
uploadfromtaptalk1396363806319.jpg

·
Registered
Grand Cherokee 4x4
393 Posts

Thanks man but they only show a 2.25" lift, would i have to change my shock or struts for tha?. And what do u guys think of the rough country 2" lift?
View attachment 37682
No need to change shocks & struts for that lift at all. Spacers basically go on top of the shocks/struts. Actually, it looks like the rears would go on the bottom of the shocks, but I could be wrong.

Rough Country stuff is okay. Most people won't put it on a JK, but for anything else they're pretty decent. My brother-in-law has their 3.5" kit w/ control arms on his '06 Wrangler LJ and loves it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My lifted Jeep.
IMG_3654.jpg

IMG_3660.jpg

IMG_3663.jpg

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hey mullenwk what lift did u use? It looks nice
Daystar, I think the tires make a huge difference in how it looks with the lift too.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Daystar, I think the tires make a huge difference in how it looks with the lift too.
I like the stance it has i wanted mine to loom just leveled or a little higher up frobt but i got the rough country that has 2.5 in front and like one in back. But idk it just doesent convince me. Maybe because i kept my stock tires because there brand new.

Here is mine before and after

Attachments

·
Registered
53 Posts
I like the stance it has i wanted mine to loom just leveled or a little higher up frobt but i got the rough country that has 2.5 in front and like one in back. But idk it just doesent convince me. Maybe because i kept my stock tires because there brand new.

Here is mine before and after
It looks taller then stock for sure. I think with a larger tire you will get the stance your looking for. I hear you on replacing almost new tires but you might be able to flip those and offset the cost of replacing them.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Who's the guy with "the grouch" build? Anyone know the specs on his lift?
Mrtosh is his name on here. I'm sure if you read his build thread you can figure out how he achieved his lift.

·
Registered
Jeep Cherokee Sport
9 Posts
ImageUploadedByJeepGarage1426482034.992506.jpg
6" skyjacker/home made lift, long arms to come! Rolling on 33"s running a sye much need for driveshaft vibes. Very happy with the lift :)

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Registered
215 Posts
07 Rubi…bought it new in Oct 2006…first JKUR in BC…..built it right over the years….dedicated wheeler only….4inch TF LCA on 37's…only things OEM left is trans and engine internals….513's, gusseted and sleeved reinforced 44's been holding up thus far…I want 60's next.

·
Premium Member
2006 GTO
198 Posts
Here's our 2004 Rubicon we waited 8 years to finally lift, and the only pic I could find with the flat fender flares:
TJ1.jpg
Darn near everything looks better topless:
TJ2.jpg
Not big on the glamour shots? How about:
TJ4.jpg
This Jeep apparently loves big rocks:
TJ6.jpg

It'll be awhile until we lift the 2016 we just ordered- thinking 2 years instead of 8 though...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Vtac2- Where is that gem of a park you took those pictures? looks beautiful!
Im not sure what exact picture you are talking about….but pretty much all but 2 pics are Beautiful BC Canada!! :D The no doors water crossing is in Cali, don't remember trail name…. and bottom flex pic is tail end of the Rubicon also in Cali. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2015 Jeep Wrangler
5 Posts
Love seeing all of the pictures of the Jeeps in this thread! Some of you have some really impressive vehicles. My Jeep is a 2015 Unlimited Sport primarily upgraded with Rugged Ridge gear. I do have 35" Toyo tires and a 3.5" BDS lift as well. I have a ton of upgrades I still want to do! It never ends...

·
Registered
215 Posts
Love seeing all of the pictures of the Jeeps in this thread! Some of you have some really impressive vehicles. My Jeep is a 2015 Unlimited Sport primarily upgraded with Rugged Ridge gear. I do have 35" Toyo tires and a 3.5" BDS lift as well. I have a ton of upgrades I still want to do! It never ends...

looks good…well on your way to feeding the jeep mod addiction…it almost doesnt end.…just looking at your vehicle info by the avatar….your rig has the 3.6L not the 3.8L:thumbsup:

121 - 140 of 144 Posts