Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
141 - 160 of 161 Posts

·
Premium Member
68 Posts
Re: The "OFFICIAL" JeepGarage.Org 2012-15 WK2 Jeep SRT "Ordered" thread

Yeah I know. Not sure what others are being quoted, but apparently I went on the queue as soon as my money was down, with Jeep USA operating the list FIFO.

·
Registered
20 Posts

OMG! I finally got my order confirmation three months after the order was placed, and I thought that was bad !!!
Let's hope the 2015 model is worth the wait when they finally arrive :)

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Pure Animal Instinct
VW Touareg
212 Posts

Geez !!!
It looks like my Bright White SRT (Spider Monkeys , Laguna Sepia , 850W HK Audio , big buck exhaust etc) is on this October consignment too

I am not the original intended recipient , the guy who ordered it pulled out due to the extended wait - and that's where I slipped in VERY swiftly to swoop & snap the order up instead

Just added the big buck awesome sounding exhaust system and will be putting some other finishing touches on my delicious girl too like cross drilled & slotted rotors , cold air intake , a mild tune tweak to take advantage of the "breathing and farting" improvements (sorry for the description hahaha:lol:)

Unbelievable wait though - wow

Hoping we all get some jolly's out of our new rides big time peeps !!

Cheers from 392ci in WA !!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts

Just placed my order for a Billet Silver w/ Laguna leather, sunroof, black spider monkey wheels, HK audio and tow package...this is going to be a very long wait!

·
Registered
20 Posts

You never know - you might get lucky like 392ci Animal and pick up on someone else's cancelled order.
Anyway the countdown is on at least ;-)

Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage

·
Registered
279 Posts

Just placed my order for a Billet Silver w/ Laguna leather, sunroof, black spider monkey wheels, HK audio and tow package...this is going to be a very long wait!
My dealer told me they have a stop on the spider monkeys, like discontinued till further notice from the plant over there.... Can anyone confirm of its true or not?

·
Registered
30 Posts

My dealer told me they have a stop on the spider monkeys, like discontinued till further notice from the plant over there.... Can anyone confirm of its true or not?
I could let you know in a few days. Mine is scheduled for build on the 11th, just talked to dealer today. Would be bummed if this was the case!

·
Registered
Mercedes C55 AMG
70 Posts

You can't select them on their website build thing

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Premium Member
88 Posts

Ordered... now the wait begins!

·
Registered
2015 SRT
420 Posts

Pulled the trigger on Billet Silver w/ Laguna the other night. Every option minus rear-seat DVD (which still wasn't available with the Laguna package and I decided I could live without).

Hopefully I like this one as much as we liked our old 4.7HO 2004 Limited!

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts

Hopefully I like this one as much as we liked our old 4.7HO 2004 Limited!
Just out of curiosity.....Have you ever test driven a GC SRT?

I liked the WJ but WK2 is quite a jump in all aspects of a vehicle. You are going to be very pleased IMO! :cool:

·
Registered
2015 SRT
420 Posts

Just out of curiosity.....Have you ever test driven a GC SRT?

I liked the WJ but WK2 is quite a jump in all aspects of a vehicle. You are going to be very pleased IMO! :cool:
Hilariously enough, no I haven't driven one. I am in the process of selling my 2013 Audi RS5 though so I doubt it will be too much of a shock. :)

Love the Audi, it was just wildly impractical for a family man...evidenced by a grand total of 5900 miles in 2 years.

·
Premium Member
1,227 Posts

How much are you selling the RS5? Killer car. My dream car is the RS7.:rolleyes:

I thought you were going from the 2004 WJ to this.
Audi RS5 to this will be much more similar, but still pretty different cars. Good luck with your new Jeep and make sure you do a review comparison between the 2.

·
Registered
2015 SRT
420 Posts

How much are you selling the RS5? Killer car. My dream car is the RS7.:rolleyes:

I thought you were going from the 2004 WJ to this.
Audi RS5 to this will be much more similar, but still pretty different cars. Good luck with your new Jeep and make sure you do a review comparison between the 2.
Listed it at $74,999 on Autotrader with >$14,000 in mods. Seeing if I get any bites. It's ridiculously clean and the mods are subtle.

Have driven the RS7...it's plain silly. Feels massive but it's pretty nimble and crazy fast in a straight line.

Sold the WJ in 2010 actually...was a great car, we never had a single issue with it in 6 years.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Hello, all. Was ready to pull the trigger on a specific options build with the red vapor package today and was told the 26J package can't be factory ordered anymore by my local dealer. Can anyone confirm this? Jeep.com still capable of building it out on the website. Had another shady dealer try to pull a fast one at closing a few days back, so I went elsewhere. Spoke to Jeep hotline which referred me to the SRT hotline. SRT stated it may be possible and they haven't heard officially yet. Any insiders here have some way to confirm this? God, I wish we could just order factory direct.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18 Posts

Ordered a 2015 SRT Black/Black with BC Spiders, pano roof, trailer tow pkg, Upgraded HK Stereo in early December. Received notice that ship date is Jan 20th due to plant being down over holidays.... Looking forward to the new Jeep arriving! Sold my other SUV and down to driving the wife's Acura and my 10 ZR1 on occasion! Just found and joined this forum today as looks to be a good source of information moving forward!

Ron :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Jeep
18 Posts
Re: The "OFFICIAL" JeepGarage.Org 2012-18 WK2 Jeep SRT "Ordered" thread

My ordered 2018 was in "KZ" status as of last week. I guess means built, inspected and released.. So, my dealer tells me it will arrive at the dealership the 4th or 5th of November. Unfortunately, we will be away! Oh well..

·
Registered
27 Posts

My 2019 Jeep GC SRT has been in "I" status for 10 days. Customer service says it could be there for 2-3 weeks. Should I be worried? Anyone else been down this road?

·
Registered
280 Posts

Mine took nearly 4 months.
Took almost 3 weeks to get a VIN... then over 3 months before arriving at the dealer.
If it helps, the wait was worth it.

141 - 160 of 161 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.