Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

501 - 510 of 510 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
I finally bit the bullet and cut my wheel lugs to install 1.25” spacers all the way around. My OEM Mopar wheels don’t have recesses to accommodate protruding lugs. It looks to me like 1.25” is the limit to stay within the wheel wells.

·
Registered
173 Posts
What size tires you running? I have 285/50-20's and I think 1.25 inch spacers would push my tires out of the wheel wells.

·
Registered
271 Posts
I just use the stock size 18s. I stopped buying AT tires after I finally admitted to myself that 99.9 percent of my driving is on road.

I also removed my ORAII skid plates. If anyone on here is from Connecticut and wants them, let me know. They’re just taking up space in my garage. FREE! FREE! FREE!

Reactions: Wandell

·
Registered
36 Posts
Re: The official Wheel thread - NEW Wheels

So after 5 years with the 20" Altitude Edition wheels, I just got the new OE Wheels SRT Spider Monkey Replicas put on and the rim size is 20x8.5. Right now I am using the tires I had on the stock rims (Toyo Proxes RT 265/50/20) but when it's time for new tires I may go for the 285/45/20. The wheels have a 42mm offset. I shouldn't see any issues with rubbing right? The speedo will barely be off. I want the wider tires and the slightly lower profile. The new tires are only .3 inches shorter than stock tires. Thoughts?
What finish are those wheels? Gloss black?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just use the stock size 18s. I stopped buying AT tires after I finally admitted to myself that 99.9 percent of my driving is on road.

I also removed my ORAII skid plates. If anyone on here is from Connecticut and wants them, let me know. They’re just taking up space in my garage. FREE! FREE! FREE!
Is this still the case? Still in your garage?

·
Registered
2018 Limited 5.7 HEMI
68 Posts
No clue how you guys that run lowered suspension and 34offset deal with the rub on occasions when on the road. Makes me cringe every time I hear it lol.

2018 Limited Hemi
Wheels: 22" Sport Muscle V80 34 offset
Tires: 285/40/22
Lowered: eibach pro kit

501 - 510 of 510 Posts