Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

The official Wheel thread

411K views 514 replies 228 participants last post by  SportsFan06K 
#1 ·
Post them up!

#4 ·
Same wheels as Moose, but with the 275/65/R18 Firestone Destination A/Ts.

#388 ·
I have a 2012 and tried putting on 275/65/R18 dura track on those same Mopar wheels, but they were hitting the control arm. Did you have any trouble with? Are you using spacers?

Thnx.

Sent from my iPad using JeepGarage

#20 ·
Here's my contribution. Cruiser Alloy Switchblades +35offset 18x8.5
Tires are stock size: Hankook Dynapro RF-10

#22 ·
These look amazing!!! Jealous!

#23 ·
Awesome looking wheels!

Having a hard time finding many options for a 18" wheel, with the high offset needed to keep it inside, especially in black. I'd go for the mopar's, but I'm not interested in the machined lip.

Looking for something simple, really like these

But with a 25mm offset I think they'll poke out too much, throw junk all over the side of the jeep!

Probably going to go ahead and powdercoat the stock 18s as soon as I can go without wheels for a few days.

#28 · (Edited)
The pic is at entry/exit height. Which is the lowest setting. She doesn't rub at that height either. It's amazing, I am still baffled when I look at the wheel compared to the fender.

Offset: 38mm
Backspacing: 6.73"
22x9.5

I'm out of town till monday, so I will try to take some pics when I get back.

I really appreciate that you like it Thanks!

#32 ·
Ended up powder coating a stock set of painted 18s. I don't think the cell phone pic does it justice, looks awesome. Really changed the vehicle. Very happy now. Something was just off with the light wheels/bottom half of the vehicle before, I planned on blacking out the wheels and adding rock rails. Now I'm not sure it needs the rails... A bit worried with the rails on I may want a wheel like I posted before to stick out just a touch more to balance them... I'll be removing the chrome side guard if I do put the rails up.

Was planning on black lugs and center caps before, now I think it looks pretty good.

Wasn't liking the fact I would have to block up the vehicle for a few days to get it done, ended up finding a month old set on ebay for 300# shipped... seemed a no brainer. Local guy with a powder coat sign outside his body shop did them for 30$ a piece. 90$ to mount and balance. Total 510$ and I've got an extra set of wheels out of it.

#37 ·
Ok so these rims are not on my jeep, but jeff did a great job photo shopping them.

Sorry if you have already seen this,

My GC with 22 inch Reps

[/QUOTE]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.