Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks...it's here! Thejeep_guy splitter by Prefix! Made in the usa...right in Michigan, available in a variety of colors..Painted to match, any black...gloss...matte or satin and carbon fiber! This is a render that was done to purposefully show the details of the splitter. This will be on my jeep srt and the Prefix Trackhawk very soon! Please post here with interest! We expect pricing to be around $1000 painted. Carbon will be slightly more.

If you've never heard of Prefix Corp. Just go to www.prefix.com and view their awesome resume....which includes;

The Prefix Viper that went to the Ring last year!

The Minotaur Ram conversion!

And the awesome paint work they did at Connor Ave assembly on the 2013+ Vipers! They are a world class company who only produces world class products! IMG_20180328_201937_330.jpg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice work putting this together with Prefix Scott. Personally, I like the look of your current splitter over this. A tad too big/too much. Will you still be selling your version? If not, is there opportunity for multiple splitter offerings from Prefix? This could be the 'track' version with its longer extension and a 'street' version which is dialed back a bit.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice work putting this together with Prefix Scott. Personally, I like the look of your current splitter over this. A tad too big/too much. Will you still be selling your version? If not, is there opportunity for multiple splitter offerings from Prefix? This could be the 'track' version with its longer extension and a 'street' version which is dialed back a bit.
I explained in the first post it was shown larger than life here to show the detail. I will have actual pics soon. It will be very much like mine...but with a much better mounting option and much better fit. Not to mention world class quality from Prefix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts