Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know the usual things to look for on a new vehicle delivery, but any advice about what to look for that are specific to a Trackhawk? I can think of the special floor mats and the bright pedals, anything else?

·
Registered
Michael
440 Posts
The alignment of the wheel flares where they meet up with the side skirts.

The general alignment of all panels have been an issue, but specifically the wheel flares seem to be all over the place. Some are fine, others are laughable.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
I know the usual things to look for on a new vehicle delivery, but any advice about what to look for that are specific to a Trackhawk? I can think of the special floor mats and the bright pedals, anything else?

Panel alignment, fender flare alignment, hood gaps, alignment of lettering on outside. Take a test drive for any creaks especially right rear passenger roof area when chasis is twisting (turning up or down hill over bumps)

·
Premium Member
2019 Ram Limited
171 Posts
My hood latch was too tight. The hood was actually rubbing against the left side headlight. Adjusted the latch upward a bit and all is good now.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replies -
I took delivery and looked at all the things mentioned in the thread. Fortunately all looked fine. Happy with the appearance of the vehicle.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts