Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
yo dude....dirty? LOL Atleast do a carwash spray off! I like the tails though...really!

· Lehigh Mountain Hawk
2008 5.7L WK
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

· Registered
1,572 Posts
Looks great....I just look past the dirt...so I forgive you...LOL..it what underneath what counts right?

Tails do look great...and I like how you had them cut a little of the bumper for the tip....creative...

· Lehigh Mountain Hawk
2008 5.7L WK
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no pull in car wash bays with the wands?
Not a single one that I've found and I've looked with about a 10 mile radius of my place.

Looks great....I just look past the dirt...so I forgive you...LOL..it what underneath what counts right?

Tails do look great...and I like how you had them cut a little of the bumper for the tip....creative...
Thanks. The tail pipe was just a little too close to the bumper and I was afraid of it melting the bumper. I think it looks better than just having it sit down below the bumper.

· Registered
14,614 Posts
Now you see if it was white it would still look clean... LOL But it looks good tho. I'm liking those chrome limited wheels more and more now...

· Registered
954 Posts
Not a single one that I've found and I've looked with about a 10 mile radius of my place.
Keep driving! Theres gotta be one around there somewhere hah

· Registered
54 Posts
hey i can vouch for the rain up here!!!! not even worth spraying it down unless he takes the pics in the car wash bay itself!!!!! but nice ride still ;) reminds me i need to get some of those tinted tails!!!!

· Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
47,728 Posts
nice....now go light up an airport runway....LOL

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.