Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 440 of 476 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I hear ya!! Ha ha I've been checking yours every time I check my status. Your status is listed right above mine.

Get this, to add a little more excitement to the timeline..... I got a 'Golden ticket' yesterday that expires June 5th! Now it's really a race against time :lol: I'm sure all my options don't help speed up the build. We'll see.....

Nice!! Ive read a couple places that as long as you have ordered before the golden ticket expires they will most likely honor it. I downloaded the jeep app to try to increase my chances for a golden ticket, but couldn't find anywhere to request a brochure online. Any tips?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Nice!! Ive read a couple places that as long as you have ordered before the golden ticket expires they will most likely honor it. I downloaded the jeep app to try to increase my chances for a golden ticket, but couldn't find anywhere to request a brochure online. Any tips?

I'm not happy about hearing about this golden ticket stuff now! I wish I had known before I ordered. I never got one or knew about it. Now it's too late.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm not happy about hearing about this golden ticket stuff now! I wish I had known before I ordered. I never got one or knew about it. Now it's too late.
It's NOT too late. Go ahead and do it but do the e mail route (Sign up for JEEP updates). You may end up getting one before yours is delivered. The fastest I've seen (Based on what I see here) Jeeps delivered is about 4 weeks. That's plenty of time for you to get one IF you are chosen. It's worth the effort.

·
Registered
75 Posts
It's NOT too late. Go ahead and do it but do the e mail route (Sign up for JEEP updates). You may end up getting one before yours is delivered. The fastest I've seen (Based on what I see here) Jeeps delivered is about 4 weeks. That's plenty of time for you to get one IF you are chosen. It's worth the effort.

I picked my Jeep up this morning and it's paid for.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
This tracking is some frustrating stuff!!! I placed my order on May 5th. The tracking provided by Milous says it's still "New Order" status. Milous has the proper order date and all the information is correct. But, seeing as how it's been 10 days and it's still in "new order" status, I called Jeep Customer Service. They tell me it's D1. So I asked them when it made D1 status? They weren't able to tell me that, but they said the order was placed yesterday!! And they also say it should ship a week from today!! I don't know who or what to believe.

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #430 ·
Believe the mots tracking.

Reactions: Maxxx

·
Premium Member
9,281 Posts
This tracking is some frustrating stuff!!! I placed my order on May 5th. The tracking provided by Milous says it's still "New Order" status. Milous has the proper order date and all the information is correct. But, seeing as how it's been 10 days and it's still in "new order" status, I called Jeep Customer Service. They tell me it's D1. So I asked them when it made D1 status? They weren't able to tell me that, but they said the order was placed yesterday!! And they also say it should ship a week from today!! I don't know who or what to believe.
The VIN you provided for tracking, ending in 0616, comes up as a Wrangler Sport. If you gave Jeep Customer Service the last 6 of your VIN, then they would have reported a status of D1, as that is what the "0616" Sport shows.

The VON you provided for tracking brings up a Rubicon, but the last 4 digits of the VIN for that vehicle is "0615".

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
The VIN you provided for tracking, ending in 0616, comes up as a Wrangler Sport. If you gave Jeep Customer Service the last 6 of your VIN, then they would have reported a status of D1, as that is what the "0616" Sport shows.

The VON you provided for tracking brings up a Rubicon, but the last 4 digits of the VIN for that vehicle is "0615".
I'm trying to get ahold of the dealer to verify the VIN. The Jeep I have on order is definitely a Recon, so at least the order number is correct and your tracking is the correct information. Thank you for researching that.

·
Premium Member
9,281 Posts
I'm trying to get ahold of the dealer to verify the VIN. The Jeep I have on order is definitely a Recon, so at least the order number is correct and your tracking is the correct information. Thank you for researching that.
No problem. I would bet that the VIN will end up as the "0615", being that's what matches the VON.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I ordered my JKU Recon on 05/09/2017, had a VIN# 4days later.
My Recon was delivered to dealer on 05/25/2017 and I picked her up the next day.
That's just 16 days from placing order to delivery to dealer! :thumbsup:
I was surprised at how fast it came in especially after seeing most people are waiting for their jeeps to come in for 2-3 months.

421 - 440 of 476 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.