Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 476 of 476 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Sorry, but where is the "better info"? I didn't see any further info, so please help me out. In any event, where can I pay and then request the details of my pending order? What's the procedure.
You can find more information on Jeep Garage member levels at this upgrade link.

Reactions: JimmyW

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #465 ·
There is a tracking subforum in the premium members forums. It's posted in the tracking threads

Reactions: JimmyW

·
Registered
27 Posts
No problem. I would bet that the VIN will end up as the "0615", being that's what matches the VON.
Interesting, is there potentially an issue in the order if the last digits in the VIN DONT match the VON? Mine are different, worried....:eek: Also if we sign up for tracking we get the build sheet and somewhere I saw mention of a window sticker also, is that correct?

Thanks!

PS, sorry for duplicate post but I added another question:)

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #475 ·
Interesting, is there potentially an issue in the order if the last digits in the VIN DONT match the VON? Mine are different, worried....:eek: Also if we sign up for tracking we get the build sheet and somewhere I saw mention of a window sticker also, is that correct?

Thanks!

PS, sorry for duplicate post but I added another question:)
They don't have to match. The vin is assigned randomly. Level 4+ gets the build sheets when they vehicle is finished build.
Scott

Reactions: ALRUI

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #476 ·
We are closing tracking for a bit. We are being overwhelmed.

461 - 476 of 476 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.