Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:DAs with the 2011 Grand Cherokee...JeepGarage.Org and its partner Milous(WKJeeps.com) will offer new 2012-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 order tracking for ALL level 3, 4 and lifetime contributing members! This tracking is EXCLUSIVE to JeepGarage.Org and its contributing members! Your 2018 Jeep Trackhawk will be tracked from D1 status till delivery to the ordering dealer. Milous updates the order thread sometimes 2-3 times daily! The order can ONLY be tracked once a Vin# is supplied. Please dont mistake VIN# for von#. Only a VIN assigned Jeep Trackhawk can be tracked! We can take rhe von# as well now!
Also...level 4 and lifetime will receive CUSTOM build sheets for their Jeep Trackhawk once it is delivered!!!!

If you are not already a contributing member...you can do so by following this link

Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum

or by clicking this banner

Thank you for your support!

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
You guys should join anyway regardless. Great site, learned a ton and everyone is so helpful....but it is addicting!

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Registered
Trackhawk
169 Posts
Click and contribute for level 3 or higher and then go back out to the main Jeep Garage - Jeep Forum. Scroll down about halfway until you see JeepGarage Premium Member VIP Area. Click on Vehicle Order Tracking. You'll see a bunch of stickies for different years and models. Click on the 2018 sticky and Milous' first post explains it all. He needs your VIN or VON, along with three other super simple pieces of information. You can either PM him this information or post in that thread. He then adds you, alphabetically, to the tracking list later on down in that same post. He updates at least once a day, seven days a week. Below everyone's tracking information, there's an explaination of what the different codes mean.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Send your von or vins to me and milous after becoming a level.3 or higher premium member. Its amazing and unmatched anywhere else.

·
Premium Member
1,316 Posts
Welcome! I'm on several forums but this is my favorite. Admins are super responsive and have bought and sold many items here with great sellers and buyers....

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

Reactions: Scottina06

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
We are already tracking 30+ trackhawks which is amazing at this point in the process.

Reactions: moparBG

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'll be sending my order information via PM. Can Milous also track my Demon order on this forum?
Yes we can track any fca built vehicle

1 - 20 of 167 Posts