Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
57 Posts
Re: Track your newly ordered 2012-2018 Grand Cherokee SRT-only at JeepGarage.Org

Is this the proper forum/post for posts on ordering a 2018 Jeep GC SRT 6.4. If not what forum should I use to get information on ordering information relative to a 2018 Jeep GC SRT 6.4 order. Ordered one on 7/7/2017 and would like to know where to go to read infor and maybe post some info.
Thanks,

· Premium Member
57 Posts
Re: Track your newly ordered 2012-2018 Grand Cherokee SRT-only at JeepGarage.Org

So don't think I am the only person (to Post) that has a 2018 GC SRT on order or maybe I don't know how to search for it on this forum? Are any others out there that have an order in for a 2018 GC SRT 392?

· Premium Member
57 Posts

Scott,

Wow! That would a first for me to be early or 1st in the order process for a new limited run car. Cool!
Yes I sent a PM to Milous and he advised that I would need to be level III or 4 on this forum to be provided with the tracking service. Does not kick in till I have a VIN. Trying to find this tracking info with out any additional cost, I know it's just $24.

Thanks

· Premium Member
57 Posts

Update on my 2018 Jeep GC SRT. Internet chat with SRT chat line. Now have a VIN # to replace my VON #. I am in D status. Asked if 7/24 scheduled production start date that I had heard was accurate, and the 7/24 production start date was confirmed by SRT Chat. Looking forward for D1 status and subsequent associated dates with that status. Chat person said check back on 7/24 for an update.

· Premium Member
57 Posts

Status Update on 2018 GC SRT. Now in D1 order status. Estimated ship date to Louisiana is 8/1. Hope all keeps moving well. Anyone on forum has experience in ship time from factory to southern Louisiana? I'll try the dealer for estimate.

· Premium Member
57 Posts

Update on my ordered 2018 Jeep GC SRT. A share, others might be in same boat????. 7/7/2017 ordered (POC provided by Dealer). 7/13 it went to D1 status with a 8/1 ESTIMATED ship date. 8/2/2017 SRT's not entering production line, working on info on estimates of when or if it will enter production line. Hope to hear from the dealer in a day or two on what's up! Milous has provided assistance as he always does. Anyone have any info I would be grateful on any sharing.

· Premium Member
57 Posts

Thanks Milous, seems like the SRT's require additional production activities that non-SRT's don' t require. Estimated ship dates are shorter on the tracking link for non-SRT GC's.
Comments?

· Premium Member
57 Posts

Update on my ordered 2018 Jeep GC SRT. A share, others might be in same boat????. 7/7/2017 ordered (POC provided by Dealer). 7/13 it went to D1 status with a 8/1 ESTIMATED ship date. 8/2/2017 SRT's not entering production line, working on info on estimates of when or if it will enter production line. Hope to hear from the dealer in a day or two on what's up! Milous has provided assistance as he always does. Anyone have any info I would be grateful on any sharing.
8/20 Update for those that have an 2017 SRT on order:
8/7 F (Paint) status
8/11 I (built/inspection)
10 days sitting in I status

Milous, i see this as being within the norm timing of an SRT's. You???? Any comments????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.