Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
301 - 320 of 353 Posts

·
Registered
2015 SRT
420 Posts
Re: Track your newly ordered 2012-2015 Grand Cherokee SRT-only at JeepGarage.Org

So I placed my order on 11/7, just yesterday got a build sheet from my dealer showing the truck in D1 status with a ship date of 11/26? Is this abnormally fast or about right? I was hearing 6-8 weeks to delivery from point of order.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
Re: Track your newly ordered 2012-2015 Grand Cherokee SRT-only at JeepGarage.Org

Hi Milous, I'll pm you my details. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts

I have one on order right now, and was told 6-8 weeks as well.

Of course my estimated delivery date is 4 days from now and it hasn't passed inspection nor left the factory yet, so I'm sure I'm going to be substantially delayed, but it looks like it will still be within the 6-8 week timeframe.

·
Registered
Overland
357 Posts

hi dmb yea you are right below me on the tracking list. I to was wondering what was going on with your build. Have you tried calling chrysler or your dealer for any updates. My delivery date keeps changing first it was the 19th then 18th now the 20th. Well I still have 9 days so should be on time. Well hopefully your SRT gets moving along soon. At least you know yours is getting a good going over. Mine was built and thrown out the door in an hour.

·
Premium Member
101 Posts

Dennis, I've been keeping an eye on yours too (I'm from NY as well). As much as I like it going through a detailed inspection, I'd much rather it be on the train with yours. I tried calling my dealer who said "this is normal, just wait." I'll give it another week before pushing the issue.

Ours were built within an hour or two of each other, so its not like there were any long waits in the inspection queue. I'm guessing there was something a little off on mine that had to be fixed. Just a long process of waiting for KZ and making excuses like "I bet the tranny TSB is coming out in a day, and they are waiting to put it in mine" which obviously isn't the case. I just make up scenarios to make the time pass.

·
Registered
Overland
357 Posts

Yep DMB I wouldn't be to worried about it as if there was a major problem they would have posted a status code. Or do like I do to pass the time just keep ordering goodies to put on when you get it. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
101 Posts
Just woke up from a nap to see that great news. I'm comparing our shipping times since they will most likely be unloading at the same spot. Now I'm excited to constantly check the MOTS thread again.

·
Premium Member
145 Posts

I called my dealer today and they said it should be started this week.... What can I expect to get via email??????

Sent from my iPhone using JeepGarage

·
Registered
Overland
357 Posts

You Will get nothing Shub. I to was expecting to be sent some sort of update but never received anything. Not even from dealer I actually told them today that my vehicle is in NJ waiting to be delivered to them. So best thing to do is sign up as a premium member. Then submit tracking request to Milous. You will be updated daily 3 or 4 times a day on your build. And after it is built you can request a copy of your build sheet. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
101 Posts

I received nothing via emails from my dealer/jeep/chrysler, however once called my dealer to ask for the VON (which he had a few days after ordering), I was good to go with the MOTS on this website for all of my detailed updates.

·
Registered
Overland
357 Posts

Once you are a premium member you go to the (vehicle order tracking) thread in the premium member section. You will see a sticky at the top called Customer build status. Click there and put in a request to the great Milous. You will need a VON or VIN # to request tracking. Also you need to be at least a level 3 member to have access to vehicle tracking. And level 4 if you want a build sheet.

301 - 320 of 353 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.