Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

Track your Newly ordered Jeep or Chrysler vehicle here at JeepGarage!

39K views 131 replies 34 participants last post by  SNUKE 
#1 · (Edited)
Its as simple as becoming a level 3, 4 or lifetime member here:

http://www.jeepgarage.org/payments.php

and then PMing Milous with your vehicles vin# and order details(color, engine etc) and then checking your vehicles status once or twice daily here:

http://www.jeepgarage.org/forumdisplay.php?f=102

There are also other benefits to becoming a site supporter. Free stickers, magnets etc and forum functions that others dont have! You are also supporting a completely ad and pop up free forum!

Thank you for your SUPPORT!:thumbsup:

Reactions: SKM12
#3 · (Edited)
My dealer told me two weeks ago that my order had registered a "COM" number. I was expecting him to say a VON. Apparently the COM no means it has been scheduled for production. I have asked him for a VIN. At this stage I havent heard. Based on his original advice, does anyone know when it would be reasonable to receive the VIN? My order was placed 30 August.

#13 ·
That looks similar to the window sticker that was on mine and all the others in the lot.
Like a model number not an order number

#15 ·
It won't let me PM Milous yet sadly :(

the Ecom number I've been given is e5696910 for a black forest green diesel laredo and I've been told it's currently sitting on the docks awaiting shipment?

Thanks in advance
Post in this forum, so Milous can pick it up.
He may not see this thread.

#17 · (Edited)
I have finally given up not to track and started tracking.

Anyway q about build sheet it shows two colours.

Color 1: PDM-Mineral Gray Met. Clear Coat
Color 2: QDM-Mineral Gray Met. Clear Coat

What does PDM and QDM stand for?

When I signed up with dealer we agreed 1 st colour preference BB (misses preference) and second pref MG (my preference). After looking at the build sheet I am happy as it’s a MG. My misses think I have a secret colour change deal with the dealer without telling her :wtf:

Anyway looks like my dealer has no idea about the colour. I am glad I found this out otherwise it would have been messy with misses/dealer when picking it up.

#20 ·
Just a question.
How long after an order is placed does it take to have an E number/VON/whatever number issued?
It's been 39 days since my dealer submitted the order to CJD Australia and they still haven't received an order number yet (or so they say).

#24 ·
Hi There,
Upgrade your membership (minimal fee) by clicking on the "Become a Jeep Supporter" near the top of the page...just a little under the red SRT8, then PM Milous with your E number. He will tie this number up to your VIN and will also add you to the tracking site. You can then follow it through production, follow other links to see it at sea, watch your ship through the Panama real time, watch the ship for nine to ten hours at each of the ports, and finally see it arrive, through Prixcars to delivery. Really helps kill the time!!! Good luck.

#25 ·
Hurricane Sandy's current forecast track is directly over Curtis Bay. Anyone with a Jeep on the docks?

#26 ·
Hi Guys typically how long does it take for vehicles to arrive at the dealers once the ship has docked?

Also the sales manager told me all vehicles go to macarthur where pre inspection takes place. What would they typically do here out of curiosity. Why not send it straight to the dealer from the ship.

#28 ·
Mine took a month to get from Port Kembla to the dealer in Mosman. It spent most of that time at PrixCar in Minto. All the customs checks are done there. If they find grass seeds on any vehicle in your shipment, all the vehicles are delayed. PrixCar take off the protective coatings and add all the non-factory accessories. You would be surprised how many items that you thought were standard, are not factory fitted as is evidenced by sloppy installation. PrixCar also do all the registration paperwork. It is only about a weeks work but they have literally thousands of vehicles to do. If you don't believe me, check out their yard on Google Earth at 34° 2'29.77"S 150°50'2.81"E . The dark patches are shade cloth covered areas.

#27 ·
From ship docking thru PrixCars/quarrentine/compliance etc to delivery to you averages two weeks.

#29 ·
Angela month to wait would be very painful knowing that vehicle is on the same land that you stand on.

My dealer has promised me that I will have the car by 1st Nov. I know that this isn't going to be possible as the boat itself is landing on the 1st. Could I use this opportunity to negotiate some discount or extra accessories or will I be pushing it.

Has anyone else been in a position where the dealer has promised a date and it hasn't arrived. If so what has the dealer done for you to keep you happy?

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk 2

#32 · (Edited)
#33 ·
Boat landed. Waited a day... Rang the salesperson who informs me the boat hasn't landed.... I said according to you when am I getting it..... He kindly says another 7 to 10 days. What BS..... I didn't tell him that I have been tracking the boat ever since it left the US....

#34 ·
Sounds like a Brisbane salesman. I had the same salespeak. Quote him your VIN and watch him blush out of embarrassment. What can't speak can't lie. If the tracking shows the boat in port, the boat's in port.

#35 ·
#36 · (Edited)
Confronted the sales rep on Saturday. Threatened to withdraw from the contract. He calmly took me to the storage area and said she arrived on Friday. Told him I was disappointed with the customer service I a have. Received to date. No call backs no nothing. Looks amazing though . He said they will be doing some pre delivery stuff like including updating the software etc.

Just a question how diligent do I have to be to accept delivery. Should I be going through the entire jeep with a fine tooth comb? Do I need to take photos of the outside etc.

A overland was also standing out the back not exactly close to my car but I couldn't help but think that the other one had a lower profile tyres compared to mine for some reason. By default both are supposed to have the same size wheels. Maybe just my imagination.

Pick up is this Wednesday?

#37 ·
You should do all the usual diligence tests.
Ensure the car is outside in the sun.
Walk around it, looking very careful at each panel for signs of paint blemishes. Many Jeeps have been found to have dirt in the paint.
Do the same inside, looking for scratches or misaligned panels. Don't accept "They all look like that"
If you have a RHP radio (with Navigation) check the version numbers. Ask how often they get map upgrades, and what is the current version.
Regarding the wheel profiles, there are 2 wheel sizes. 18" and 20". Depends what pack you have.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.