Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Jeep Trackhawk
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can the airbag cover on the Trackhawk (that says "Jeep") be easily swapped out with the SRT Grand Cherokee air bag cover?

I've seen plenty of threads talking about the light-up red or white LED cover, and how that mod requires a new airbag, etc etc (costs $700???)

I just want to swap the regular "Jeep" logo cover with the one that says "SRT" in silver without any funny lights or anything.

Where might I find the SRT cover and approx. how much $$$?

·
Registered
143 Posts
That may be difficult to find WITHOUT an airbag. From my searches, you usually don't find one without the other. I like the lit ones myself, but too spendy IMO. Good luck in your search.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,974 Posts
I've seen the plain srt plastic covers on eBay for 200ish used. Usually it's people who habe swapped to the led etc. There is Nathan at rebadge who did the logo sticker above for Jason. He's doing one for me in dark red with the trackhawk logo and carbon fiber.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,974 Posts

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,974 Posts
Would be anxious to see what yours looks like when finished Scott. Please post a pic..
I'm doing a cf ring with satin black background and a dark red trackhawk logo...to match the red seatbelts.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,974 Posts
not yet

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,974 Posts
No...we've been going back and forth with renders.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,974 Posts
Sorry...I guess he's backed up. Nothing yet.

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,974 Posts
I'm doing the top one but a darker red to match the trackhawks red seat belts trackhawk cf inlays.jpg

Reactions: beerman

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,974 Posts
There is no matching carbon available...so this is as close as we get. Ill.see how it is when it arrives

Reactions: beerman

·
Administrator
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
56,974 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts