Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious how you guys are cleaning the suede (or whatever man-made material it is) part and how it's holding up long-term.

·
Registered
2017 GC Trailhawk
255 Posts
I am curious too on how to professionally clean it, i just vacuum the seats once a month and now I'm going to use leather cleaner, since the leather part of my vehicle is getting wrinkles. Any tips on how to remove the wrinkles on the seat?

·
Registered
507 Posts
I had alcantara on many Audi and Porsche in the past. Most were light gray color and it was very easy to clean. I used a Mr Clean white magic eraser to remove any tough stains. It works like a charm. Just vacuume and use a clean lightly wet cloth for normal cleaning. Jeep recomended Mopar “Total clean” for all leather and fabric for cleaning. It works good and removed a finger print stain in my Summits light gray alcantara headliner. I got a Mopar cleaning kit with my Signature Leather package and it had the “total clean” included. I purchased a big bottle and put it in a spray bottle.

This is the cheapest way to buy Total Clean.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BV4EBYU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts