Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if multiple OEM part #'s fit our 2014 Grand Cherokee 3.0L 8-Speed Transmission? Ebay shows multiple pan Part #'s that match my vehicle. Thanks.

·
Registered
Truck
374 Posts
I plan on keeping my WK2 for 10 yrs and would like to get a trans pan with a replaceable filter. The PPE pan will fit our trans but from what I read will not clear the cross member under it. Please let us know what you find.

·
Registered
Truck
374 Posts
I went to ebay and looked them up and this one fits our transmission

LINK

I had to look it up by this "ZF 8-speed trasmission, code 8HP70D"

Reactions: chadg2

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I plan on keeping my WK2 for 10 yrs and would like to get a trans pan with a replaceable filter. The PPE pan will fit our trans but from what I read will not clear the cross member under it. Please let us know what you find.
Thanks for the info. I'm going with OEM pan just because I can't and won't deal with a pan that won't fit after I take mine off. Maybe down the road when something else is confirmed will fit. Would love to just replace the filter and go. Stupid design on OEM huh?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hmmmmmm... are we sure? Why cant ppe make pan to fit the jeep, i really wanted that pan

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hmmmmmm... are we sure? Why cant ppe make pan to fit the jeep, i really wanted that pan
I checked out their website and even if you wanted just the filter only, I see it's out of stock. So how could one obtain the replacement filter if it's out of stock for an extended amount of time or the company stops selling them all together. You would be back to OEM.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts