Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner

True Invoice Price of Laredo E?

3K views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  morfred 
#1 ·
I am heading out tomorrow with a trade-in towards a new JGK Laredo E 4x4. I want to walk in to the dealership armed with all of my information ahead of time. Does anyone know what the "real" Dealer invoice is on the base model or where I can find it online ahead of my visit? Thanks for any help.

#3 · (Edited)
Go to wk2jeeps.com and you can get it there. Plus it would be nice to know what model yr your looking at.

#5 ·
If you want the invoice for 2014 then look at the 1st post of the 2014 ordering thread as all that information is in there.

#6 ·
Don't be shy at the dealership either. Ask for a copy of the invoice if you are interested in a car ... not to collect invoices. If they don't happily agree, walk back to your car and find another dealer.

#10 ·
Don't dread, it should be painless, unless your dealer is a bozo. I ordered under the same scenario, and it went very smoothly. I would suggest taking your research with you printed out. Take two or three good online valuations of your trade-in. That was my only negotiating point, and we came to a reasonable trade-in value quite easily. I printed out the pricing from this forum and the salesman had the exact same numbers. And take your affiliate pricing control number to lock that up. Happy shopping! :D

#9 ·
Agreed, this site has been the best and has made this purchase the easiest I've ever experienced. Last car we bought, we were literally at the dealer for 5 hours test driving and looking for a model that came close to having what options we wanted, dealing with the floor manager over price, financing taking forever, and having to look through all the details on the contract to make sure the snakes didn't sneak anything in. This time, we agreed on the price up front, ordered exactly what we wanted, secured financing while we wanted for the vehicle to arrive, and I'm ready to just sign the paperwork and pick up now.

#14 ·
Well, I am having my vehicle professionally detailed in the morning and I want to go to approx. 4 or 5 dealers between tomorrow and Tuesday. I am hoping to catch someone trying to make monthly or quarterly quotas- if there really is such a thing.
Thanks for the help.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.