Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just emailed Johan about a revision, Im adding my 180* tstat today and was concerned about the fan settings. He sent me a revision plus a little added goody. This revision cost me $0.00!!! Not to mention, I emailed him at 11:40 AM, he had my revision to me with well wishes at 11:45 AM! Sorry guys but my Beast runs off Tuna Juice ONLY!!!!!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats my Tuna at work! I shoot a Canon 50D and in the sports mode it doesnt miss much, I agree its a beautiful shot, it could be better, but only if there was daylight coming through under the tire! LOL!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Toona Juice FTW! IMO He is the biggest asset to the Modern Hemi world hands down.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
Thanks crazyyyyy :eek:

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Bill Parcells is doing your hemi tuning?????

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
Lol

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
too funny...

Chad what are all of your mods?
all of my mods or the ones to affect my times? LOL! As far as performance I have a Bwood 4", X-pipe, and Toona CMR. I also have H&R springs which Im swapping for Eibachs at the end of July, Addco front and rear and a BT catch can. A couple of different shorty antenna's (Maybe a few now after seeing John's he is making) Kicker upgrade, JL W6 sub, Alpine amp, Liquidomes, Laredo upper door moldings, 15% tint, 5" tips, And Im sure im missing a few!

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just installed the Toon and went to my private track (membership has its privledges) and laid down some 0-60mph times. This morning after the 180* Tstat install I ran a 4.4" 0-60, now tonight with my Bro Moe' help installing my revision I laid down back to back 4.2" 0-60!!!! My Beast truly thrives on Tuna Juice!

·
Registered
64 Posts
too funny...

Chad what are all of your mods?
More than me and I am right on his bumper when it comes to track times. my 12.99 to his 12.78...LOL...Go Factory Freak...

I just installed the Toon and went to my private track (membership has its privledges) and laid down some 0-60mph times. This morning after the 180* Tstat install I ran a 4.4" 0-60, now tonight with my Bro Moe' help installing my revision I laid down back to back 4.2" 0-60!!!! My Beast truly thrives on Tuna Juice!
Hey I am glad I can help...

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
More than me and I am right on his bumper when it comes to track times. my 12.99 to his 12.78...LOL...Go Factory Freak...

Fawk That!!!!!!!!! LOL!~

·
Registered
27 Posts
That looks like it launches hard! I think a Tuna tune may be my next mod,

·
Registered
57 Posts
You guys have some factory freaks my shit is a factory POS.
It is slower than shit.
Waiting for my 180 stat. going to install it before going to the track.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You guys have some factory freaks my shit is a factory POS.
It is slower than shit.
Waiting for my 180 stat. going to install it before going to the track.
Bro! You just gotta run that shit! It took three times at the track with Tuna's Toon before I saw 12's, your shit is knocking on the door of 12's one time at the track! You change that CAI and run her a couple more times at the track and youll be right with me. Remember too, I show up there on EMPTY and I take everything loose outta my rig to reduce weight to get my times. Being Im already 80-100 lbs heavier than you, I think you will be seriously impressed when you get there. If you need a confidence booster then go to Bremerton where the last 1/3 of the track is downhill, that will make you feel real good!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Bro! You just gotta run that shit! It took three times at the track with Tuna's Toon before I saw 12's, your shit is knocking on the door of 12's one time at the track! You change that CAI and run her a couple more times at the track and youll be right with me. Remember too, I show up there on EMPTY and I take everything loose outta my rig to reduce weight to get my times. Being Im already 80-100 lbs heavier than you, I think you will be seriously impressed when you get there. If you need a confidence booster then go to Bremerton where the last 1/3 of the track is downhill, that will make you feel real good!
Just wait til I get my intake, then RVM (Rear View Mirror) Chad will be your new name. LOL:slapfight:

·
Registered
811 Posts
Johan is the best tooner IMO. I will not let anyone else toon my Jeep.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just wait til I get my intake, then RVM (Rear View Mirror) Chad will be your new name. LOL:slapfight:
Ill make sure and keep nothing but SRT vinyl in my rear view Moe! LOL!:slapfight:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.