Jeep Garage  - Jeep Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
ALL HAIL THE TOONA! ALL HAIL THE TOONA! ALL HAIL THE TOONA! I love the toon. Pricing is unbeatable and INCLUDES revisions. Sure as hell get your money's worth out of it. Anyone on the fence? Jump over to the Toona side. You think you have a beast now? You've got another thing coming.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
ALL HAIL THE TOONA! ALL HAIL THE TOONA! ALL HAIL THE TOONA! I love the toon. Pricing is unbeatable and INCLUDES revisions. Sure as hell get your money's worth out of it. Anyone on the fence? Jump over to the Toona side. You think you have a beast now? You've got another thing coming.

Eddie what was the DA and where were you running for your time? That is smoking for sure! I think I would have at -600' DA the other nite been close to that as I hit 12.781 @ 107.66 with a -60' DA but they closed the track due to tree not working before the DA got there!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Eddie what was the DA and where were you running for your time? That is smoking for sure! I think I would have at -600' DA the other nite been close to that as I hit 12.781 @ 107.66 with a -60' DA but they closed the track due to tree not working before the DA got there!
I ran at Englishtown. It was 39 degrees and -2000 DA.

·
Premium Member
426 Posts
I ran at Englishtown. It was 39 degrees and -2000 DA.

Chad,
there is no comparison to air at those East Coast tracks....:slapfight:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Damnit! A long way to drive to hit 12.5's!

·
Premium Member
2018 Jeep Trackhawk
57,003 Posts
you guys can invite diablotoona here if you like

·
Registered
98 Posts
Johan is the siznit x 2

·
Registered
JEEP
1,245 Posts
Do you all know if he can tune the 5.7's.
From what good things yall are saying, I'd rather have a tune by him

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.